DC Collectibles Batman v Superman statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You're welcome. Make sure you ask the person working at GameStop to open up the box for you so you can look at the statue. There was a standard batman statue from BvS and it had a noticeable paint chip on the bat emblem on the chest.

Last edited:
I snagged him! :rock

RZvL1zc.jpg

m14Qrjk.jpg

Io0x1ba.jpg

HOLY SMOKES, if you're hesitating between the HT one and this, grab this. Great price, fits in awesome with other 1/6 stuff and no wait.

If anyone is on the fence and wants specific pics LMK, I'll be happy to take them. :)

How is the size compared to other 1/6?
I'm kinda tempted, but my concern is sometimes there's some figures that say its 1/6, but its on the small side compared to other 1/6.

Looks really good though. Might be even better than Hot Toys.

Last edited:
How is the size compared to other 1/6?
I'm kinda tempted, but my concern is sometimes there's some figures that say its 1/6, but its on the small side compared to other 1/6.

Looks really good though. Might be even better than Hot Toys.

It looks great, as far as I can tell it's right in scale. I can take some comparison pics to HT's Dx bats after work for you.
He is massive though, I'd say he weighs at least 5lbs.

Picked up the Batman statue from the comic shop today. Thinking of gravitating toward this line instead of HT for both the price point and long-term concerns. Only had time to take a couple pictures.

faYWzyK.jpg

35v6m3m.jpg

Nice pics! :rock

I'm just on the fence about the batman's pose, but with the cape up like that he looks awesome. He looks fantastic next to Supes there!

I agree, will be skipping HT BvS line except for Knightmare bats unless DCC puts out one of those too. I'm looking forward to WW next, I guess they're re-sculpting the face, makes sense with the delay.

Remy, here's your comparison pic I promised, excuse my dirty craft table.

cyPpoJr.jpg

and a couple with DX bats, he seems perfectly in scale.

rDDi279.jpg

fdkM1tn.jpg

Thank you for the pics.
Its cool to see its on the same scale as regular 1/6.
Unfortunately, with Hot toys MOS on the bigger side, seeing the pictures on the previous page next to MOS figure, its on the small side when paired with Hot Toys superman.
Its not actually the fault of this figure, I think the scale on this is just right...its just that the HT MOS is not exactly 1/6 and its on the big side.
So this figure is better paired with another DC collectibles.
Unfortunately, I was gonna pair this with my HT Superman, which dont look right cause this figure should look bigger than superman.

I'm still tempted though cause this is a bargain for $150. Plus, as I mentioned, personally, I think it actually looks better than the Hot Toys version.

Thank you for the pics.
Its cool to see its on the same scale as regular 1/6.
Unfortunately, with Hot toys MOS on the bigger side, seeing the pictures on the previous page next to MOS figure, its on the small side when paired with Hot Toys superman.
Its not actually the fault of this figure, I think the scale on this is just right...its just that the HT MOS is not exactly 1/6 and its on the big side.
So this figure is better paired with another DC collectibles.
Unfortunately, I was gonna pair this with my HT Superman, which dont look right cause this figure should look bigger than superman.

I'm still tempted though cause this is a bargain for $150. Plus, as I mentioned, personally, I think it actually looks better than the Hot Toys version.

:duff

I don't blame you, that sucks the HT MOS isn't in scale, if you decide to pick him up I'm sure you won't be disappointed though.

:rock

Sick display! I never got into hot toys. For me, I feel like it may deteriorate over time, especially leather or the rubber as well. I'm too cautious to go down that path. Don't get me wrong, hot toys are nice. I like that statue more because it's a worry free investment for me.

Thanks!

I agree, which is why I got these instead of getting the HT line. I moved my Nicholson Joker for the first time in two years recently and his leg fell off. Not interested in worrying about deterioration at the price points they're asking these days.

damn cr0w awesome set up! can I ask what that cabinet is called and where it's from? i'm heading to ikea this weekend (an entire state over) to reup on detolfs. Is it one of theirs? :duff

Back