David Ayer's Academy Award winning "Suicide Squad"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC's "Suicide Squad" (August 5th, 2016)

DoVBF5p.png

Cool! Great play on the name too.

Do they really believe Scott Eastwood can imitate his father? Then is Clint Eastwood the perfect guy to play Deathstroke? I think that this film will rock but everyone will come out saying "was that Deathstroke?"...."that just didn't work".

Everything about the movie has been great so far. The announcement was cool because it was something different and so far the marketing campaign has been a fun ride. I guess all that's left is for the movie to deliver...:pray: :rock

I'm just nervous about the film not living up the the awesomness that the trailers have created. The rest of the critisism I can handle but these latest trailers/adds are awesome.

omg it seems comic con was full of harley cosplayers

jYLToMq.png

DC's "Suicide Squad" (August 5th, 2016)

I don't know much about suicide squad as a whole, but the trailers were alright, but I don't know if it's just because it's around the corner, but for some odd reason I'm Hyped and I don't know why.

Sent from Le iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk - now Free

Dumb question, which movie is this?
bc303274e43f4b093154c386fa79954e.png

I don't know much about suicide squad as a whole, but the trailers were alright, but I don't know if it's just because it's around the corner, but for some odd reason I'm Hyped and I don't know why.

Sent from Le iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk - now Free

Dumb question, which movie is this?
bc303274e43f4b093154c386fa79954e.png
Peter Jackson Brain dead! Classic

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Back