David Ayer's Academy Award winning "Suicide Squad"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC's Suicide Squad movie

I like that he doesn't have any scars on his mouth and that the red is on the lips, not all over his face like in the Arkham games, but I'm not a fan of the tattoos. I just don't think The Joker would be the type of person to get tattoos...especially on his face like some cheap gangster wannabe...

Yeah, the Joker is a dude with top notch taste, he wouldn't get tattoos, those are below him.

Although there are a couple version of him that do have tattoos, but, why? Aquaman already has tattoos, supposedly Luthor also has tattoos.

Why?

Yeah, the Joker is a dude with top notch taste, he wouldn't get tattoos, those are below him.

Although there are a couple version of him that do have tattoos, but, why? Aquaman already has tattoos, supposedly Luthor also has tattoos.

Why?

Be grateful that Superman and Batman weren't given them as well. :lol

dafuq... I'm hoping they're trolling us.

Everyone is focusing on the tattoos but what about THE TEETH? That is the part that bugs me the most. The tattoos I could bear with given that similar to Sherlock Holmes in the Johnny Lee Miller version someone of intelligence could in theory tattoo themselves, it'd make him a bit more deranged although I feel like The Joker if he tattooed himself wouldn't be so on the nose with them, they'd be strange and sort of inside jokes to him but the teeth are throwing me. This looks like something out of "Batman Beyond" where you'd get someone impersonating The Joker and not the man himself.

Certainly doesn't seem to fit with Affleck's Batman on first glance. The "J" under the eye, the stomach tattoo which I hope doesn't say "Joker" on it, some of the tats feel forced and not natural with the character as he know him.

If this is the direction, I'm interested to see the Harley Quinn that goes with this...

Why?

Makes you appreciate Nicholson/Ledger that much more doesn't it. :lol

I can ignore the body "art" as long as he wears the suit, but he's got a tattoo on his forehead :lol Reminds me of Lil Wayne...that rapper/singer.

Makes you appreciate Nicholson/Ledger that much more doesn't it. :lol

Yep :( was expecting better tbh. Tattoos look cheap, although I did laugh at his teeth.

Luthor with tats as well? Just when I start to get hyped they drop some bs and remind me to be realistic with my expectations.

Bad first official photo. Looks too much like a bank album cover.

Yeah Lil' Jon teeth aren't working either....

88023_big.jpg

Well..... Sigh, I don't know....

I'd be ok with it if he didn't have the stupid lame forehead tatoo, cause the rest of the tattoos will be covered by the suit, but nope.

Sigh.

Everyone is focusing on the tattoos but what about THE TEETH? That is the part that bugs me the most. The tattoos I could bear with given that similar to Sherlock Holmes in the Johnny Lee Miller version someone of intelligence could in theory tattoo themselves, it'd make him a bit more deranged although I feel like The Joker if he tattooed himself wouldn't be so on the nose with them, they'd be strange and sort of inside jokes to him but the teeth are throwing me. This looks like something out of "Batman Beyond" where you'd get someone impersonating The Joker and not the man himself.

Certainly doesn't seem to fit with Affleck's Batman on first glance. The "J" under the eye, the stomach tattoo which I hope doesn't say "Joker" on it, some of the tats feel forced and not natural with the character as he know him.

If this is the direction, I'm interested to see the Harley Quinn that goes with this...

She's gonna be a crack whore.

Better start preparing my apology statement for that comment.

I hate it. This was their chance to give us a proper, traditional Joker. Leto would have made an excellent Killing Joke inspired Joker. That would have been the definitive adaptation of the character for this new shared universe. Instead we get this lame Die Antwoord Ninja knockoff. Boo.

Back