David Ayer's Academy Award winning "Suicide Squad"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC's Suicide Squad movie

Wow that looks amazing. He looks sick and creepy. Dark eyes and mouth make up, white suit.

Original and freaky just like Ledgers take. But also different

So if they make a Batman flick with Affleck will Leto be The Joker in that? Or is this a stand alone, one shot thing?

Actually it reminds me of the TDK concept art for the joker.

Can't find te image as at work right now but sure you guys Jo which one I mean. In the purple pinstripe with the choppy vibrant green hair, scratched out eyes and messed up mouth.

Looks good.

Actually it reminds me of the TDK concept art for the joker.

Can't find te image as at work right now but sure you guys Jo which one I mean. In the purple pinstripe with the choppy vibrant green hair, scratched out eyes and messed up mouth.

Looks good.

This one, right?

213955-originalheader.jpg

Kinda off-topic, but I recently read an article about some unsolved murders, most of which were pretty chilling (a pedo making children into pies, a kidnapping in the middle of a fire, a guy living in a family's house and taking them apart one by one) and I started wondering: The Joker is exactly this kind of twisted individual, so in order to get the tone right you'd have to research every tiny bit of unholly evil there is on the internet. No wonder it's one of the most difficult roles to pull off.

This one, right?

View attachment 180658

Kinda off-topic, but I recently read an article about some unsolved murders, most of which were pretty chilling (a pedo making children into pies, a kidnapping in the middle of a fire, a guy living in a family's house and taking them apart one by one) and I started wondering: The Joker is exactly this kind of twisted individual, so in order to get the tone right you'd have to research every tiny bit of unholly evil there is on the internet. No wonder it's one of the most difficult roles to pull off.

Yeh that's the one. :duff

That TDK concept art makes me think they wanted Gary Oldman to play Joker before Gordon. I'm getting a serious Mason Verger vibe there. As for Leto, here's hoping we get a clear look at him, soon. Once the BvS hype dies down a little bit, maybe?

I think Gary Oldman performance in Leon shows he could have done it! Although, I can't complain since Heath Ledger was phenomenal!

Darthkostis, I don't think that would fit the "better class of criminal vibe." The Joker is evil, but he's above that kind of stuff. Black mask isn't though. He tortured a young girl with a drill and forced Selina Kyle's sister to eat her husband's corpse and eye balls.

I think Gary Oldman performance in Leon shows he could have done it! Although, I can't complain since Heath Ledger was phenomenal!

Darthkostis, I don't think that would fit the "better class of criminal vibe." The Joker is evil, but he's above that kind of stuff. Black mask isn't though. He tortured a young girl with a drill and forced Selina Kyle's sister to eat her husband's corpse and eye balls.

Yeah, Black Mask is more sadistic, but he's less, creepy in a way. He's the classic mob boss albeit a bit twisted. You know his motives and he doesn't leave much mystery after he's done. I remember in Morisson's RIP the Joker cut his own tongue in two, had daydreams of an empty asylum where Nightwing, Batman and Gordon were sitting dead in the middle of a room, a blood smile plastered on their faces, and blood graffiti all over it. In another instance he had sprayed a mom and dad with his gas and kept them in the back of the car, while he continued driving, running over people in the proccess. In the end he got run over by a truck and they still didn't find him.

My point is, Black Mask is like a butcher. He's violent, sadistic but he has a motive, leaves "clues", etc. You know what you're dealing with with him. Joker on the other hand doesn't have an ultimate goal, a pattern, or anything. He's like a ghost that keeps evading everyone. It's not so much the brutality of his crimes, rather it's the way he does them. Black Mask is "New Orlean's Axe Killer", while the Joker is the "Elisa Lam murder culprit".

Truth. The origin where he "creates" his mask using his father's coffin would make for a brilliant scene. Roman actually would be my choice for "main villain" in the solo Batfleck film.
That would be incredibly ****ed up but awesome to see. Plus we could get see a bit more of young Bruce instead of the standard: bang, bang --surprise! You're an orphan!

Roman and Elliot would be top contender for Batman villains. Some couldn't get some of the power based ones like Ivy, Clayface, and so on; but Roman and Elliot are plausible and realistic. Not to mention they are sick ****s contending next to Joker.

That would be incredibly ****ed up but awesome to see. Plus we could get see a bit more of young Bruce instead of the standard: bang, bang --surprise! You're an orphan!

Roman and Elliot would be top contender for Batman villains. Some couldn't get some of the power based ones like Ivy, Clayface, and so on; but Roman and Elliot are plausible and realistic. Not to mention they are sick ****s contending next to Joker.

Oh, yes! HUSH may not have been the most plausible novel ever written, but it was the first I Batman Hardcover I bought (Greece had no comic shops when I was younger, so I had to either read everything on wikipedia or use uh, those sites), so it holds a dear place in my heart. Either way, Hush is a pretty darn good character and he deserves to get the movie treatment. Same goes for Black Mask, who's my favourite mob-boss villain in all of comicdom. Granted, I haven't read much with him, but he's just cool looking enough to make an impression. Penguin who? :lol

Truth be told, I'm really f@cking excited about the DCCU. The MCU has started losing steam a bit, what with every movie being a darn comedy, but the DCCU is shaping up to be something special.

Back