David Ayer's Academy Award winning "Suicide Squad"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC's Suicide Squad movie

I like everything (even dem teeth) but tats.
And it has more to do with the fact that these tats are ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE. Like "Photoshop 2.5" horrible...

cdzbueiuuaatgqb.jpg

I like everything (even dem teeth) but tats.
And it has more to do with the fact that these tats are ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE. Like "Photoshop 2.5" horrible...

Right? The big clown skull and the "damaged" are the trashiest tattoos you could get.

And it looks like he has a "Thuglife" on his abdomen :lol

Perfectly good Joker ruined.

DC's Suicide Squad movie

I like the overall design, but like everyone else, hate the tattoos.

I find it funny that a single pic can cause such nerd rage, to already make the claim Ledgers Joker will be better is ridiculous. I bet after we get some more info on the character, or see a trailer most of us will warm up to this version of the character. If there's a good reason for the tats that's well explains and fits within the context of the story, then I have no problem with the look.

You would think after the Ben Affleck casting that people would actually wait and digest things for a bit before condemning the character/movie.

I'm sure Leto will play the **** out of the Joker though, he will kill it, but, ffs that's the most retarded look they could've given him...

I'm sorry but a grill?really?i can halfway accept a few tatoos but the face tatoo and gold teeth are just stupid looking.

Maybe it won't be as bad when he's fully clothed and wearing two gloves. You'll still see the "damaged," though, and that's just...ugh. Why, DC? It's like Cholo Joker, or something.:lol

I'm sure Leto will play the **** out of the Joker though, he will kill it, but, ffs that's the most retarded look they could've given him...

Performance is always the most important part in my opinion.

I'm okay with the grill, though. It will be all the more satisfying when we get to see Batfleck knock it out.:lol

I can't lie though, he does look like Riff Raff

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1429925956.201526.jpg

Back