David Ayer's Academy Award winning "Suicide Squad"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC's "Suicide Squad" (August 5th, 2016)

Can someone please repost the
Spoiler Spoiler:
photos please? Know I saw them here somewhere but can't locate them again!

Thanks.

Here you go.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Well duh im going to do that but what he said about the joker screentime was accurate and almost everything else he said and judging from the disappointment from many people it seems like cutting the joker scenes was a bad move.

They should of "marvelized" BVS and not made it so damn dark and suicide squad should of been dark. Its a movie about ****ing villians. Should of been a hard Pg13 rating. DC has some of the most deranged stories and characters in comics and they choose to cut things out to make it light hearted? Thats insane.

Ive said this billions of times and i'll say it again. WB has no faith in there heroes, aside from batman. A wonder woman movie should of been done years ago.

Yes they have now tried to Marvelize such great characters and concepts that should remain dark...but no they make these chatacters "fun"..or less than what they are.

Lol :lol i dont think this thread will get the same fights and insults bvs had
Rhis thread feels more relaxed

Yeah I loved BvS so I have no idea what to expect other than SS will be a lighter but mixed bag. Alarming to hear more bad reviews all at once so here we go again- we DC people are exhausted fighting about these films:lol

I'm really pissed that if WB has screwed with the film as a reaction to BvS is true and it makes for a weaker film that is just typical of Hollywood these days

I haven't read through the last several pages of this thread, but here's my 2 cents...

The Good:

The most awesome character in the whole film was Viola Davis as Amanda Waller, and she was more of a badass then everyone else put together and I hope they put her in every DC film. Margot looked and acted better than I expected as Harley and had a couple decent moments.

The Bad:

It was awful. Everything about it screamed "Trying Too Hard". There were a few funny moments, but most were already in the trailer so they weren't as funny in the movie as they probably would have been if I hadn't already seen them. Will Smith is Will Smith. Zero acting on his part in this film--he was basically a cross between Will Smith in Men in Black and Will Smith in Bad Boys. Harley was ok half of the time. I liked Margot as Harley but a lot of her lines weren't funny and there are a couple cringeworthy moments. Diablo had a bigger role then I expected, but all the other Suicide Squad members are afterthoughts. They made a big deal about everyone being the "worst of the worst" but didn't deliver on it in any way. They actually went out of their way to put in storylines for a couple characters that showed how they weren't as bad as everyone thought they were. I don't know if there is a bag of dicks big enough for Jared Leto's Joker to eat. Seriously. He did nothing to make me like his Joker--NOTHING. From the way he looks (which everyone already knows I hate) to the way he acted--he was terrible. The ending was a giant CGI ****-fest with a 2-minute slo-mo shot that felt like it was 15 minutes long.

Spoilers:

Spoiler Spoiler:

I'm sure I'll think of more stuff but right now I think my brain is trying to block it all out.

I wondered how long...
Spoiler Spoiler:
...It's just pointless and serves to irritate fans.

This film looks more fun and less pretentious than BvS. It's probably silly and predictable, but as long as it doesn't take itself too seriously, it'll be fine.

Just WOW! :lol

Holy crap, this is my favorite review. :lol

Just WOW! :lol

:lol :duff

I wondered how long...
Spoiler Spoiler:
...It's just pointless and serves to irritate fans.

Yeah, it's probably going to be considered a nitpick, but it's detail that could have been easily fixed and they decided to do it incorrectly.

Once they're in-hand, people here could use their HT SS dolls to redo scenes from the movie. It'll be like that patchwork thing they did for the SW films where everyone did a scene then it was all cut together. It'll be the movie SS fans really wanted. Kevin Smith would dig it too.

I'm really looking forward to editing a "ultimate cut" of SS when the bluray drops and hopefully has all the deleted scenes :pray:

Gonna go see the movie for the 3rd time tomorrow.

I'm just glad all these negative reactions match/line up with what I said.

Was getting a little worried when all those positive tweets were pouring in last week. I was really afraid some of you guys I talked with would think I was full of it or had **** taste. Turns out it was right on the money!

Now just waiting on this to happen,

image.jpeg

OR

"The Ultimate Suicide Squad cut will fix everything" logic. :lol

I heard Will Smith's character uses guns! A black man! Using guns! In 2016!

Not to mention .......... BOOBS!!! Males shouldn't look at those Harley should not of had them.

Enchantress was a very sexist character,
A bikini? Come on it's 2016!

Enchantress should have been wearing a pant suit the entire time

I think DC is onto some lame business plan right now that they release a horribly put movie only to be outdone by the Ultimate Cut...

Sent from Le iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk - now Free

Back