David Ayer's Academy Award winning "Suicide Squad"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC's "Suicide Squad" (August 5th, 2016)

Ill message u the story. The girl was in college and contacted authorities, but when the police looked at camera footage they saw her drawing the hateful stuff.

Is like that girl that kept getting death/ rape threats on her facebook but when police checked, the messages were coming from an account made on her computer using her own internet lol.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Seeing this tonight at 7:20. Will let you guys know how it turned out from my point of view.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using Tapatalk

I haven't read through the last several pages of this thread, but here's my 2 cents...

The Good:

The most awesome character in the whole film was Viola Davis as Amanda Waller, and she was more of a badass then everyone else put together and I hope they put her in every DC film. Margot looked and acted better than I expected as Harley and had a couple decent moments.

The Bad:

It was awful. Everything about it screamed "Trying Too Hard". There were a few funny moments, but most were already in the trailer so they weren't as funny in the movie as they probably would have been if I hadn't already seen them. Will Smith is Will Smith. Zero acting on his part in this film--he was basically a cross between Will Smith in Men in Black and Will Smith in Bad Boys. Harley was ok half of the time. I liked Margot as Harley but a lot of her lines weren't funny and there are a couple cringeworthy moments. Diablo had a bigger role then I expected, but all the other Suicide Squad members are afterthoughts. They made a big deal about everyone being the "worst of the worst" but didn't deliver on it in any way. They actually went out of their way to put in storylines for a couple characters that showed how they weren't as bad as everyone thought they were. I don't know if there is a bag of dicks big enough for Jared Leto's Joker to eat. Seriously. He did nothing to make me like his Joker--NOTHING. From the way he looks (which everyone already knows I hate) to the way he acted--he was terrible. The ending was a giant CGI ****-fest with a 2-minute slo-mo shot that felt like it was 15 minutes long.

Spoilers:

Spoiler Spoiler:

I'm sure I'll think of more stuff but right now I think my brain is trying to block it all out.

Hahahah. Wow.

Another polarizing DC film..ahh this feels like home:lol

I didn't love this movie but I did enjoy it! it does have a few issues that have been pointed out like the pacing, editing (it was a bit disjointed) but I was entertained. one annoying thing for me was the songs played over the top of scenes, like Kanye west and Eminem where something more suitable could have been chosen. also the fact that more than a few shots from the trailer weren't seen in the final cut at all.

it does have a few issues that have been pointed out like the pacing, editing (it was a bit disjointed) but I was entertained. one annoying thing for me was the songs played over the top of scenes, like Kanye west and Eminem where something more suitable could have been chosen. also the fact that more than a few shots from the trailer weren't seen in the final cut at all.

:goodpost: I agree.

That's because it's really not polarizing, even the people who like BvS aren't liking this one that much...

Can someone please repost the
Spoiler Spoiler:
photos please? Know I saw them here somewhere but can't locate them again!

Thanks.

Or you could wait to see it for yourself and form your own opinion? :dunno
Not everyone has the same taste. I'm going in with no expectations whatsoever, so hopefully I won't be disappointed.

Well duh im going to do that but what he said about the joker screentime was accurate and almost everything else he said and judging from the disappointment from many people it seems like cutting the joker scenes was a bad move.

They should of "marvelized" BVS and not made it so damn dark and suicide squad should of been dark. Its a movie about ****ing villians. Should of been a hard Pg13 rating. DC has some of the most deranged stories and characters in comics and they choose to cut things out to make it light hearted? Thats insane.

Ive said this billions of times and i'll say it again. WB has no faith in there heroes, aside from batman. A wonder woman movie should of been done years ago.

I haven't read through the last several pages of this thread, but here's my 2 cents...

The Good:

The most awesome character in the whole film was Viola Davis as Amanda Waller, and she was more of a badass then everyone else put together and I hope they put her in every DC film. Margot looked and acted better than I expected as Harley and had a couple decent moments.

The Bad:

It was awful. Everything about it screamed "Trying Too Hard". There were a few funny moments, but most were already in the trailer so they weren't as funny in the movie as they probably would have been if I hadn't already seen them. Will Smith is Will Smith. Zero acting on his part in this film--he was basically a cross between Will Smith in Men in Black and Will Smith in Bad Boys. Harley was ok half of the time. I liked Margot as Harley but a lot of her lines weren't funny and there are a couple cringeworthy moments. Diablo had a bigger role then I expected, but all the other Suicide Squad members are afterthoughts. They made a big deal about everyone being the "worst of the worst" but didn't deliver on it in any way. They actually went out of their way to put in storylines for a couple characters that showed how they weren't as bad as everyone thought they were. I don't know if there is a bag of dicks big enough for Jared Leto's Joker to eat. Seriously. He did nothing to make me like his Joker--NOTHING. From the way he looks (which everyone already knows I hate) to the way he acted--he was terrible. The ending was a giant CGI ****-fest with a 2-minute slo-mo shot that felt like it was 15 minutes long.

Spoilers:

Spoiler Spoiler:

I'm sure I'll think of more stuff but right now I think my brain is trying to block it all out.

Just WOW! :lol

Holy crap, this is my favorite review. :lol

Just WOW! :lol

Back