David Ayer's Academy Award winning "Suicide Squad"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC's "Suicide Squad" (August 5th, 2016)

I've already pretty much debunked that.

But enjoy your false schadenfreude.

If the fun reshoots include Harley and Enchantress getting naked together, I'm all for that.

‘Suicide Squad’ Is Undergoing Reshoots to Add More Fun

Wow . . . WB is crapping its pants--and the bed--again!
They spent so much time pushing back the release date of BvS and totally overcooking it to über-violent jibberish that it looks like they're NOW going to kneejerk overcompensate in the other direction.

They're going to make the movie about a bunch of dark villains more "fun" after they made the movie about the defenders of truth and justice a downer. :cuckoo:

Maybe their next move will be to set their hair on fire and hire Uwe Boll to direct? :rotfl

Talk about re-arranging the deck chairs on the Hindenberg . . .

KaRPqfXu.jpg

__

making suicide squad more FUN will be a good thing

The reshoots just makes me even less confident that WB knows what they're doing with the DCEU slate. Also smells like the film Ayers put together isn't that strong to begin with and WB is just reacting instead of planning at this point.

Soooo many April Fools jokes..ha ha

Eh I kinda wanted this to have a real mixture of dark and funny but I guess we are going with GOTG route which was ok to me.

If it means more Batman, then that's good, that's very good, man.

Well, from what the guy on the set is saying, it's too make it "funnier", cause it was too "dark". Studio intereference in other words. I don't like the sound of this. *********, Snyder gets all the freedom he wants and now Ayer will pay the price for his mistakes? Damn, damn, damn...

I hate that the term "Reshoots" is used whenever there are Pickups. It can be such a misnomer sometimes. In many cases (like this) they're not actually RE-shooting anything, but shooting new supplemental scenes (or sometimes just short shorts) during the editing period. Apparently, a lot of this is for Killer Croc, as Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje had some schedule conflicts they couldn't work around last year, so some of his stuff needed to be picked up for some of the actions sequence. The full crew isn't even involved with it. It's Ayers and the 2nd Unit, which is normal for pickups.

This narrative (started by one movie blogging ******, mind you) that WB is freaking out and having them re-film large portions of the movie... is wrong.

that's good to hear. Seems some people were writing articles making it seem as though dc is scrambling as if BVS was huge disaster for them. With recent news it almost seems like the opposite, they are barreling ahead full throttle. More action is always a plus, same with more croc

Irish - are HT gonna go all out for the film and make the entire Squad? Need me a HT Joel Kinnaman.

Also, whose the hell is Scott Eastwood playing?

I just noticed that in Fight Club, Brad Pitt's character, Tyler Duden spent a lot of time shirtless, and in one scene he's shirtless wearing a single rubber glove, just like Letoker. Not only that, Jared Leto worked with Pitt in Fight Club. Coincidence?

WB is freaking out and having them re-film large portions of the movie

wow, so the critics did get to them? damn, i thought they were all like "we dont care what people think!" i guess they did care :lol

Back