DarthChrisDK's Collection...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DarthChrisDK's Collection... p82: Spider-Man Comiquette (2010) video review!

I like the little bust holder u created for batman. Awesome stuff

Sorry for the lack of reply! :(

It was actually created by Thiago Provin, who's the sculptor behind the Jim Lee head. It really is nice, and I wish Sideshow did that... Then you don't have to put your extra heads away but can display them together with the statue.

Re: DarthChrisDK's Collection... p82: Spider-Man Comiquette (2010) video review!

My latest review. I'm a bit late, yea, I know. :) But I hope you'll enjoy it anyways.

So, here we go! Got it today, and did a quick unboxing. It was sealed and in mint condition. So this is the true unboxing experience! ;)

Enjoy!

(Review will come very soon)

A few shots.

IMG_1819.jpg

IMG_1823.jpg

IMG_1825.jpg

IMG_1830.jpg

IMG_1836.jpg

IMG_1837.jpg

IMG_1838.jpg

IMG_1840.jpg

IMG_1841.jpg

IMG_1852.jpg

Re: DarthChrisDK's Collection... p83: Thor Mjölnir Unboxing Video!

Big congrats on the Thor hammer Chris. I've been really tempted to hunt one down to recently but I'm just to bogged down with Pre-Orders to manage it unfortunately

And well done on another great review :)

Big congrats on the Thor hammer Chris. I've been really tempted to hunt one down to recently but I'm just to bogged down with Pre-Orders to manage it unfortunately

And well done on another great review :)

Thanks a lot, RB! Yea, I know the feeling with many POs kind of stopping one from doing those impulse buys. :) I can highly recommend this, though!

That is pretty nice piece. I've been thinking about getting one.

Zombie Apocalypse. I come prepared!

IMG_1905.jpg

:clap Very nice!

So I can get from the picture Han's pistol blaster, Mjolnir of course, and Luke's lightsaber. Where are the rest from? The M4 is standard or from a film? The blades I'm not sure about, and the sword, I want to say LOTR but I might be wrong...

:clap Very nice!

So I can get from the picture Han's pistol blaster, Mjolnir of course, and Luke's lightsaber. Where are the rest from? The M4 is standard or from a film? The blades I'm not sure about, and the sword, I want to say LOTR but I might be wrong...

The M4 (which is actually an HK416) is losely based on various films. It's my favorite weapon in Battlefield 4. So I mainly tried to hit my favorite loadout there. :) But you can look it up here. Great site: Heckler & Koch HK rifle series - Internet Movie Firearms Database - Guns in Movies, TV and Video Games

The blades are Legolas' Fighting Knives.
The sword is The Sword of Strider. Aragorn's sword before he is given Anduril.

So you were spot on. :)

Great review as always Chris. I've just been catching up on your thread :)

Man your got some grails now

Back