Premium Format Darth Vader [ROTJ]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^ no, i have seen collections with all typs mixed in. lsb, pf, dio, mythos, 1:1 and they look good displayed together. i have all mythos and pfs and mythos are just as good as pfs imo.

^ no, i have seen collections with all typs mixed in. lsb, pf, dio, mythos, 1:1 and they look good displayed together. i have all mythos and pfs and mythos are just as good as pfs imo.

I have been and remain a primarily focused PF collector of SW, but there was no way I was going to pass on the Mythos. While mine are displayed separately, they are surrounded by my PFs and they look great. I get more compliments on those three statues as opposed to the PFs around them.

Brass_scales_with_flat_trays_balanced_zpsa1a7844e.png

I could give 2 ****s what some magazine says is the best scale. I will collect what I think is awesome, regardless of what scale it is. And the Mythos pieces are amazing, even more amazing than a lot of PFs.

^ yes, i agree. some are just slaves to trends and media.

I have been and remain a primarily focused PF collector of SW, but there was no way I was going to pass on the Mythos. While mine are displayed separately, they are surrounded by my PFs and they look great. I get more compliments on those three statues as opposed to the PFs around them.

i get comments on mine quite a bit also. mostly stuff like, why are most on the floor? lol! i need more cabinets.

Yeah I havent bought much in a while and seeing that their going to do Vader PF I agree flex pay is probably going to be my new friend if this turns out good.

I wish I could flex paypal payments lol, I always flex unless I am not able too. The OB1 mythos statue was no flex pay, made me hulk smash!!!!!!

Back