Statue Darth Vader Premium Format (2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No problem at all but Rogue I Vader is the best 1/4 scale on the market. Ask collectors who have both and they will say the same like me.
Has anyone see Darth Vader in Empire strikes back like the IS Statue??????
I never saw Vader hold the lightsaber like the Iron Studios Version, all switch out looks worst from every angle.
I had a lot of glue on the belt and the Cape was horrorfull thin and way to far.

We're not necessarily judging statues on the accuracy of the pose in comparison to the movie. Things like materials, general pose, quality, and overall presence are more important. I haven't heard many seriously say that the fisherman Vader is the better statue but hey, to each their own. It's pretty much generally unanimously accepted that IS Vader is the better piece. I assure you that if a poll is created, it won't be close.

No problem at all but Rogue I Vader is the best 1/4 scale on the market. Ask collectors who have both and they will say the same like me.
I never saw Vader hold the lightsaber like the Iron Studios Version, all switch out looks worst from every angle.
I had a lot of glue on the belt and the Cape was horrorfull thin and way to far.

No.

It isn't even the best Vader Sideshow has produced. I'd take Lord of the Sith Vader with the nice light up base over quarterback Darth Vader.

I do kind of regret not getting the Rogue One Premium Format as it does look pretty cool. I get the "fisherman" and "quarterback" Vader comments, but I actually think the pose works for the Rogue One scene where he's just wailing on people with the force and his lightsaber. I do have the Iron Studios and it really is a centerpiece. I don't mind the lack of screen accuracy in the pose and I find the big flowing cape to be awesome. I guess what I'm saying here is I can see both sides of the argument. I think we can all agree that both the Rogue One and IS Vader are superior to this latest Sideshow offering...

Well, looks like I will getting #1 of TBD. Lol!! I Missed out on all the past ones so this is a opportunity without paying high pricing. In all seriousness the pose is good and no light up feature isn’t a deal breaker. The base is interesting. They had a good idea but it just doesn’t look good. It looks like he is standing on top of his homes helicopter pad but hopefully more pictures will do it Justice. Who knows.

We're not necessarily judging statues on the accuracy of the pose in comparison to the movie. Things like materials, general pose, quality, and overall presence are more important. I haven't heard many seriously say that the fisherman Vader is the better statue but hey, to each their own. It's pretty much generally unanimously accepted that IS Vader is the better piece. I assure you that if a poll is created, it won't be close.

Agreed, that guys losing his mind. That QB Vader isn't even in the ball park! I have scene it. It isn't terrible. But it isn't even in the same league.

Oh its you again, the hater of the Vader IS. Guys this isn't the first time he has been here hating on it. Listen, you have what you like which is a horrible statue. Yet we have a superior statue. It is what it is. But stop already, why even talk about that in a post about another Vader. Everyone in statues knows how great IS is. If you don't like it fine. But your one of those that need to make it known over and over your dislike. Funny, because it got statue of the year in 2017 a poll as you say. So, might want to just stop already dude.

I like this but I need real product photos and price point to determine how much I like it. All that cloth is really what's putting me off on it, but we'll see how it looks.

There is no debate on the Vader market the IS one is the best version along with the mythos version. Yeah ask collectors on the best Vader statues, for value, pose and so on the IS is a sort after piece and thats just reality because its out there lol ppl are after that statue. The IS statue is easy a top 2, it holds and out muscles its original price tag

Oh its you again, the hater of the Vader IS. Guys this isn't the first time he has been here hating on it. Listen, you have what you like which is a horrible statue. Yet we have a superior statue. It is what it is. But stop already, why even talk about that in a post about another Vader. Everyone in statues knows how great IS is. If you don't like it fine. But your one of those that need to make it known over and over your dislike. Funny, because it got statue of the year in 2017 a poll as you say. So, might want to just stop already dude.

Oh I did not know that he has a history of doing this. I guess he's either trolling or just in the minority of those who don't like the Iron Studios Vader.

There is no debate on the Vader market the IS one is the best version along with the mythos version. Yeah ask collectors on the best Vader statues, for value, pose and so on the IS is a sort after piece and thats just reality because its out there lol ppl are after that statue. The IS statue is easy a top 2, it holds and out muscles its original price tag

IS Vader FTW.

188587593_2224265077707580_8918542353979008540_n.jpg

Great to hear from you! Look at ur Prime 1 Comic Predator post you're making a fool of yourself. damn u have no idea about good stuff.
Statue of the year in Statueforum! Great in this forum is every statue that the owner have statue of the year.

No.

It isn't even the best Vader Sideshow has produced. I'd take Lord of the Sith Vader with the nice light up base over quarterback Darth Vader.

U preordered Adam Driver as Ankakin Skywalker as Baseballpayer Mythos statue, you can't be taken seriously

u are a weta collector and are satisfied with low quality

u have luck that u found matturibe as a new friend congrats for the fail! ur opinion is ok to me buy collect or like whatever u want. i have no problem that the IS Vader is the best for you all guys. but i have a problem with soft eggs and followers that write **** like football vader oder Fisher vader or whatever and than they bought an baseball Anakin or IS Vader

u have luck that u found matturibe as a new friend congrats for the fail! ur opinion is ok to me buy collect or like whatever u want. i have no problem that the IS Vader is the best for you all guys. but i have a problem with soft eggs and followers that write **** like football vader oder Fisher vader or whatever and than they bought an baseball Anakin or IS Vader

Wow, four extreme posts, if you have problem, why are you here? Just let it go, like Rambo says!!!

How am I making a fool of myself on the p1 jungle hunter forum? Cuz I like the statue? That makes me a fool? So, cuz I like everything you don't makes me a fool. so, you need start name calling now? See people like you dawg, I don't take serious. Because your just here to troll people. If it doesn't agree with what you like, you go against people. I never said anything on the jungle hunter post other than I can't wait to get it and that it looked good as far as sculpt. As far as pics, their are very limited amount but I think it looks great. Has some issues but Idk any statue that is perfect. But you really need to get over yourself or act like an adult. Because Im tired of seeing you bash everything. Its fine to say I don't like it over and over when its new. But to do it on a statue that is now four years old. That means you got some issues dude. Plus, this isn't the time or place to talk about predator or the IS vader it is a different post. So, why don't you just go your own way. Not sure why you keep going on and on over something. The only fool I see is the one that needs to call pple names over a statue. Resonate on that a bit and maybe leave it alone.

By the way dude the poll was on here and a statue collectors forum. I don't just pull things out of my ass. But even then who the hell cares. But you won't let this go. Your one of those, need to be right people. Well the people have spoken so I think that pretty much sums this conversation up.

I have mine in the same pose. Very underrated pose I think. Most probably have the lightsaber out but this one has such scary presence.

I have the same, no lightsaber out, but my hand is the outside as yours is under like him crushing something. Mine is him throwing something.

Back