Darth Vader Mythos statue - part 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not that I should tell anyone how to deal with their collection but if you like it why get rid of it? Why does it have to match everything else? I don’t see how having all the same type of stuff (busts, PF, 1/6, POP’s or whatever) makes a collection better. I have an original Red Skull PF and I have NOTHING else Captain America or even Marvel related in my collection but I think it looks cool so I keep it. I think the variety is what makes it fun to look at.

Sure! I actually have PFs, sixth scale figures, and even 1/10 statues. It's just, I don't know. Having a Vader that's smaller than other characters feels wrong, especially if it's other Star Wars pieces. I guess I would not mind if it were any other character.

Nice photo!

Thank you! By the way. :)

Sure! I actually have PFs, sixth scale figures, and even 1/10 statues. It's just, I don't know. Having a Vader that's smaller than other characters feels wrong, especially if it's other Star Wars pieces. I guess I would not mind if it were any other character.

If you're afraid the scale could look wrong, just display your Mythos Vader on his own in a special place since you like the character so much, and it won't look quite as different as the rest of your collection. That said, I agree with the above, just own what you love and don't worry about being overly coherent.

My recently sold Vader mythos was destroyed by UPS with their terrible handling. Luckily my claim was approved for refund. Just a shame that such a great statue was broken and that a fellow freak didn't get what he wanted. One less Vader Mythos out there.

Yeah, you're right. Thank you all for sharing your thoughts. I think I'll keep it for now and advise when I lack space or funds. :)

My recently sold Vader mythos was destroyed by UPS with their terrible handling. Luckily my claim was approved for refund. Just a shame that such a great statue was broken and that a fellow freak didn't get what he wanted. One less Vader Mythos out there.

Sorry to hear that! That's something I fear when I think of shipping this statue away. I trust neither Sideshow packaging nor the postal services.

Thanks to the trade Drakul and I recently made , I have been able to finally get my hands on this beauty...Beautiful piece.

I know, as part of the deal I will be also getting Boba Fett and besides it maybe I would also get Obi Wan in the future but I am not so thrilled about Gamorrean or Maul.
Gammy is fantastic but with only 750 he's a bit tough to find. But for sure get Obi. Might be the best Star Wars statue ever made.

Gammy is fantastic but with only 750 he's a bit tough to find. But for sure get Obi. Might be the best Star Wars statue ever made.

I will take you word for it Darth Madden, I was undefined in which character I was going to select along Vader, Boba sounded like the obvious choice but this Obi-Wan always interested me...Thanks for the feedback.

I will take you word for it Darth Madden, I was undefined in which character I was going to select along Vader, Boba sounded like the obvious choice but this Obi-Wan always interested me...Thanks for the feedback.
Ben is the best of the line, there were 2K made of him not 800.

But for sure get Obi. Might be the best Star Wars statue ever made.

This is true. When I first put him together I thought it was great. But as I began to examine the little intricacy's of this piece, it is amazing. It still bothers me that Sideshow dumped this line, although that might have more to do with the Mouse house.

If you do get Kenobi, be sure to get the custom lightsaber hilt as that little piece is icing on the cake.

This is true. When I first put him together I thought it was great. But as I began to examine the little intricacy's of this piece, it is amazing. It still bothers me that Sideshow dumped this line, although that might have more to do with the Mouse house.

If you do get Kenobi, be sure to get the custom lightsaber hilt as that little piece is icing on the cake.

I will try harder than before now hehe...thank you all for your Feedback. :)

Just got Boba to join Vader and Maul.
1a7573d15292e0d74f7d80903c2f2f0c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just got Boba to join Vader and Maul.
1a7573d15292e0d74f7d80903c2f2f0c.jpg

I got mine also today! I have so many good plans for these collectibles, I will be remodeling the house a little bit in order to be able to display everything the way I always dreamed of...it is a wonder why this line got canceled?!?!?

Its sad if they ended this line... Wish many more characters were released in this line. Definitely one of sideshows best.

Back