Darth Vader Life Size Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still say this has to be based on the Rogue One version of Vader there is no way Sideshow is going to make a Vader that isn't remotely accurate to any film.

Its not based on Rogue One. Saw a panel on friday about future releases for figures and statues. They cant release any Rogue One news let alone an actual prototype. SS screwed it up as usual. Seriously its actually not that hard to get right, and yet they find a way to get it wrong.

Inner cape goes under the chest armour Num Nutz LOL.

I've been 501st for over a decade.

If you pay big money for this big toy, then you are a rich, lazy arse that knows f- all about Vader.

Looks like a giagantic plastic hasbro doll.

Do your homework. Join the 501st and get some decent kit together.

Sad but true.

:cuckoo::slap

I take it back.

That really does look like a sneek peek at a Rogue One Darthy.

A bit plastic looking for my liking but interesting.

Sorry about my tantrum earlier. Was having a Dark Side moment

yikes, a bit harsh. not everyone has the time, skill, or interest in creating a life size version.

no harm in wanting to buy a statue. not sure why this would upset some?

hopefully SS listens to the feedback and gives those that are into this a quality product.

Sorry about that.

Its not based on Rogue One. Saw a panel on friday about future releases for figures and statues. They cant release any Rogue One news let alone an actual prototype. SS screwed it up as usual. Seriously its actually not that hard to get right, and yet they find a way to get it wrong.

Which is why they aren't saying it's based on Rogue One but I bet you it is, the life size is the same style as the Legendary scale figure I don't see them getting both wrong. Rogue One will have a Vader similar to ANH no way it will be an exact recreation that can't sell new toys off that, hence this new sort of like ANH Vader.

The whole thing is just off. Glad I built my own that is accurate down to every last detail. :)

Same. I built these three guys with the same amount of money one of these Vader's would have cost:lol

13696758_173453379738890_1420841604_n.jpg

Sure, EFX said they were told to Rogue One-ify their SD they had on display. So for anything that's old hat it's probably ok. New stuff maybe.

Absolutely incredible! Looks like it jumped right off the set and into your house. :)

Hey Centurion,

Here are some updated pics of mine after a few tweaks. Think I'm finally got him exactly how I want and just going to leave the display alone so I can move on to other projects. :)

20160730_154124.jpg

20160730_154343.jpg

Hey Centurion,

Here are some updated pics of mine after a few tweaks. Think I'm finally got him exactly how I want and just going to leave the display alone so I can move on to other projects. :)

20160730_154124.jpg

20160730_154343.jpg
Fantastic job! All the details are in place.
Let me know if you ever get bored of him. :) :duff

Man if 7'6" is the actual size of the figure he is waaaay too tall, by like 8" Should be around 6'9-10ish". Hopefully there is a huge base under there.

Back