Darth Vader life-size Bust--PREORDER NOW ON PAGE ONE!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Darth Vader life-size Bust

Now "experts" will have a new helmet to complain about. :lol

I just hope it doesn't look like the 1/6 scale figure's helmet. That would seriously kill this for me. I can live with it on the figure, since it looks good from some angles, but they need to nail the 1:1.

The Iron Man bust has an edition size (1500). It's just that the pieces themselves aren't numbered.

You are correct. I meant SS didn't reveal an edition size until long after the fact, kind of the the Terminator skulls.

Now "experts" will have a new helmet to complain about. :lol

Oh I can't wait to see the pages of debate re the helmet.

OK so who buying 2. One for helmet on and one for helmet off?

Being that its Spectral Motion I assume they will be doing scans of a prop rather than beginning from scratch?

I wonder what the helmet will be made of. I'm thinking probably not polystone if it needs to go on and off like that.

Being that its Spectral Motion I assume they will be doing scans of a prop rather than beginning from scratch?

Maybe, but they also did the Hellboy bust. They could just be in charge of the Anakin face, although I would think scans for Sebastian Shaw wouldn't exist.

I wonder what the helmet will be made of. I'm thinking probably not polystone if it needs to go on and off like that.

In the pics with Klauder wearing it I am assuming it is plastic.

I found them. They're in this flickr set.

3725490070_2afd5e45d6_o.jpg

https://www.flickr.com/photos/sideshowcollectibles/sets/72157621525033442/

I'm in. now just to find that pesky wallet. didn't know it could run and hide like that!

Just a note that the new article image shows that there will be an exclusive edition and a regular edition!! Prepare for the PPO of our lives!!!

"This will be a day long remembered."

Just a note that the new article image shows that there will be an exclusive edition and a regular edition!! Prepare for the PPO of our lives!!!

"This will be a day long remembered."

Where do you see that? What could the exclusive possibly be? They wouldn't make the reveal the exclusive, right? :monkey2

awesome news. never wanted a life size bust until now. damn cant wait for tomorrow to see this beautiful bust in person:chew:banana:chew

Back