Darth Maul PF Pics....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tomandshell said:
MaulFan, does your saber light up?

BECAUSE MINE DOESN'T!!!!!

:banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead

This looks like the second PF in two days that I will have to send back...

:monkey2
Has my luck transferred to Tom...if so I am sorry but rather happy to not have to send everything back myself. :monkey1

tomandshell said:
MaulFan, does your saber light up?

BECAUSE MINE DOESN'T!!!!!

:banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead

This looks like the second PF in two days that I will have to send back...

:monkey2

Sorry Tom, I don't know, mine just shipped tonight.

MaulFan said:
Sorry Tom, I don't know, mine just shipped tonight.

Oops! I was skimming through the thread and got my board members confused. I thought you had yours already. I guess I meant Zoomaround.

Anyway, I have changed the batteries several times, fiddled with the wrist/saber connection, fiddled with the connection under the boot, fiddled with the power switch--this thing will not light up, no matter what I do. I would have my Bond PF shoot him, but his finger is too fat to pull the trigger...

I am officially bummed.

Tom, I didn't check to see if it lights up or not. Unfortunately, I have already boxed him up. Since chances are that I will never light it anyway and I wouldn't take the chance of sending it back for a replacement should the saber not work.

I had this problem with Obi. I initially received #46 which I sent back 'cause it wouldn't light up. I received #824 within a week but I wasn't satisifed with the paint job and returned it to receive #1250.

I'm glad I returned Obi since I do plan on displaying him and Darth using the adaptor but displaying Maul via battery source, not a chance.

I received #750. So just because we Californians receive our items early, doesn't mean we get the lowest numbers. But then again, I got #7 Lurtz PF. :D

Some amazing pictures you guys have posted. I am going to get this piece. I am back in for Star Wars P.F.

:D

Believe me when I say that my pics did not do him justice. I sure hope someone posts better pics soon. I'm sure some people will be kicking themselves for not ordering or cancelling him. I'm sure glad I kept my order.

It's good to see that the horns are very detailed in the paint - not just plain as some pics have shown.

Not from me either. I only took outside photos and put him away. I figured I'd give someone else a chance to post photos.

Darklord Dave said:
It's good to see that the horns are very detailed in the paint - not just plain as some pics have shown.

I'm amazed on how life-like he is. The horns and teeth are very well painted. It's kind of creepy me out a bit.

This looks like a Glamour shot but it gives a little more detail on the paint job.

Zoomaround said:
All polystone now!:D

Excellent. And, I just got my 4 - 7 days notice from Adam. Can't wait for this one and Captain America.

Sweet times!

:chew

Although I wasn't too thrilled with the funny pose, I'm really glad I kept him because the face is awesome, both the sculpt and paint. I'm looking forward to the light up sabers... And the fact he is all polystone made me keep him.

here's a really dumb question:
does the lightsaber light up on the non-exclusive version?? i swear that only the exclusive had the light up feature.

tomandshell said:
Anyway, I have changed the batteries several times, fiddled with the wrist/saber connection, fiddled with the connection under the boot, fiddled with the power switch--this thing will not light up, no matter what I do. I would have my Bond PF shoot him, but his finger is too fat to pull the trigger...

I am officially bummed.

Tom, this may be a stupid suggestion, because I am sure you would have thought of it already..but, maybe the LED light is very low, and you may have to be in almost total darkness to see it, I don't have any of the other Light-up pieces, so personally I don't know how bright they are, but, just a suggestion..:D

hairlesswookiee said:
here's a really dumb question:
does the lightsaber light up on the non-exclusive version?? i swear that only the exclusive had the light up feature.

Yep, the only difference is the probe droid.

Back