Darth Maul – STAR WARS Mythos Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Darth Vader (Mythos) Statue

Just posted on the SS facebook page asking what the go is with the fist arm....

wonder if I will get a response???

What the eff is that fist pose supposed to portray? Looks a bit like he is dancing or posing like a Power Ranger.

Sorry for the lame comparisons, I want you guys to get the ultimate Vader. I can't get sucked in this line (wallet = :mad:). Personally this makes it easier for me to not order him, so I am nitpicking. Must resist Vader...

I like that, although 1/5 scaled, he is PF size. This is the first time we finally see Vader as the hulking powerhouse he is in my mind.

vaderbespin1.jpg

Maybe I will lost my money on PO this Vader,beacuse there's no any services for sideshow products in China.
Sideshow,what have u done ?

I'm posing mine with the helmet anyway. I am disappointed about the fist, but that's the way it goes. You can't always get what you want, but you get what you need.

It will be saber for me and maybe with helmet in hand sometimes as a variation. But the fist hand also looked good so this is a bummer from Sideshow, can't see what they were thinking with this. They have done so many strange and dumb things lately.

Looks like he came out great. Not sure which sculpt I will use while he's holding the helmet but that's the pose I'll be using.

i cant focus on anything else but the heavy use of the orange on his cape. Looks so awful to otherwise a good quality well painted statue. Why sideshow why?? why cant you just paint it black and not add the orange.

I will not be getting this.

Vader looking at his helmet is the pose that tells the story about this piece and it looks great, IMO. :D

:exactly: That is how I will be displaying him. This statue looks fantastic. Yeah the closed fist issue kind of sucks, but I wasn't going to be displaying him that way anyway.

Can anyone really tell the difference between the Sebastian Shaw and Hayden Christensen heads? :lol

:exactly: That is how I will be displaying him. This statue looks fantastic. Yeah the closed fist issue kind of sucks, but I wasn't going to be displaying him that way anyway.

Ditto, bro! :hi5:

Can anyone really tell the difference between the Sebastian Shaw and Hayden Christensen heads? :lol

I had to look a couple of times at each portrait myself. :lol

Looks great I thought the helmet look abit matte finish but it looks glossy black.

Anyone know if I pay in full 350 in reward points on a pre order, do they still charge an nrd?

Vader looking at his helmet is the pose that tells the story about this piece and it looks great, IMO. :D

If I had another Vader that is how I would display him also. But since this is and might be my Only Vader, I really wanted the other fist.

I will probably display him holding the helmet from time to time but Helmet on with the power fist was going to be my main choice.

So frustrating.

I mean when you get right down to it.... This pose makes no sense and is a waste of an extra arm. It's like he just snatched his car Keys from someone.

d9017b529687fb820d6ab910d0e2ef1a_zpsadf63c86.jpg

I think I am going to pose him wearing his Helmet while holding his other helmet. After all that this has got to start to smell after awhile so I am sure he needs to change it. :) :) ;)

I received this statue this week. I am a big Darth Maul fan and I like how this piece came out. I did have some chips on his robes and the base and the lightsaber is a little bent (any tips on straightening it out? hot water?) but overall he looks pretty good. I will be displaying him with the snarling head and force hand.

"Who ate my Cheetos?"

"Obi-wan did!"

WHY?! OH, WHY, SIDESHOW?!! Am still in the game though, but why doesn't anything go right with Mythos?! Is this line called Mythos for the sheer range of Mythical boo-boos you guys are making?!!! Sniff..!

Back