Darth Maul – STAR WARS Mythos Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Darth Vader (Mythos) Statue

Oh sideshow why you gotta keep stuffing these things up.....

You have one job....

If i made this many mistakes at work I would be sacked in a second

On another note looks like the paint app that most people were hesitant about has come out looking pretty cool

Would love to see some side by side shots with any of the other Mythos statues to get a idea of his size ect, if anyone can help me out there that would be great

Congrats to those that have it in hand, looks to be a excellent addition to any collection

Interested to see what SS have to say arm issue....

The arm issue is a bummer even though I'll never pose him with it its always nice to have the option open.... oh well.

Just looking at the pics again but does it look like the helemted head looks a bit squashed and elongated to anyone else?

could just be the angle of the shots?

Oh sideshow why you gotta keep stuffing these things up.....

You have one job....

If i made this many mistakes at work I would be sacked in a second

On another note looks like the paint app that most people were hesitant about has come out looking pretty cool

Would love to see some side by side shots with any of the other Mythos statues to get a idea of his size ect, if anyone can help me out there that would be great

Congrats to those that have it in hand, looks to be a excellent addition to any collection

Interested to see what SS have to say arm issue....

I have a shot, albeit from an angle, that tries to show his scale in comparison to a few other statues.

bKxOByd.jpg

He is a good 3-4 inches taller than Boba and Lara with the helmeted head on.

I have a shot, albeit from an angle, that tries to show his scale in comparison to a few other statues.

bKxOByd.jpg

He is a good 3-4 inches taller than Boba and Lara with the helmeted head on.

Thank mate, well Fett's size is impressive so this is quite the MONSTER

My wife will not be pleased she likes a good fist... wait., what?

Here's some pics for you guys. Not the best pictures but hey...

901c8672818769a40d7b489157f44b09_zpsd0d001e3.jpg

fe2b5724f0f0ba6ab48563607643e990_zps762d2d14.jpg

3c36429a3713c21d2ea1925f55688b41_zps3f1798aa.jpg

d9017b529687fb820d6ab910d0e2ef1a_zpsadf63c86.jpg

82b5a30a54f72c72501d4f314a43cbb6_zps7244f148.jpg

88c8fd5f6d3f33be305e706a2fbe9830_zpsb3fc887f.jpg

3f0f0a8e7cff0a0c4dcf9917b6ef9f69_zps8f70f602.jpg

900f0dab56de110f7b4953040af4b5ad_zpsb39a4452.jpg

1ec82a947b36d94e334b84c3da326b1d_zps06ea42ed.jpg

Last edited:

The change to the 'fist' pose makes the obi missing Sabre seem VERY inconsequential. This change is just another cut corner by SS, not wise with such a highly anticipated, and iconic character. :mad:

HAHAHAHAHAH. Great Jessie photo. Damn, this does suck, that power pose fist is a great set up too....what to do? Email complaints?

Maybe SSC has a secret mythos deal with myc and he will make the right DV arms now ^^

Last edited:

Damn was thinking about getting this, just got the Mythos Maul...Why is he wearing mittens?

Other than that, the paint glow came out very nice...but what a fail on the fist pose.

Guess I wont rush out to order. :monkey1

Boy, not having the upright pumped fist is a major let-down for me too. That's just a classic Vader pose & I'd originally planned to alternate that look with the "Hamlet holding Yorick's skull" pose. I might hold-off on ordering this piece for a spell until more light is shed on this disappointing development. My enthusiasm level for the statue has dropped from a 9 to about a 6. Maybe seeing some natural-lit pics of this piece will bump it back up to a 7...

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk 4

Back