Darth Malgus - Sideshow 1/6th Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Darth-Malgus-Sixth-Scale-Sideshow-Collectibles-025.jpg

Photo Archive & Review: Sideshow Collectibles' The Old Republic Darth Malgus Sixth Scale Figure

Seems like they did a better job on this guy than Darth Vader.

That seems like a rather odd and random omission. Oh well, at least its an easy fix for the painters out there, ie. not me. :lol

It looks like the paint is on his chest armor, but it is just lighter, probably due to the lighting differences in D. Martin's and the prototype photos.

I just checked out Optibotimus's review. There are hints of airbrushing on the strips.
Just didn't turn out as opaque as the proto or the CG.

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=80AmNNU5iyw[/ame]

I decided not to wait until my final flex on the 15th, so payed him off early today.:yess: cant wait this week Malgus next week Vader.:yess:

Just out of curiosity, if they continue this line, what would people wanna see announced next? Shae, a Sith trooper, or maybe one of the Jedi or smuggler charaters?

Or is this a one off for most? I'd personally love to see this line continue.

Just out of curiosity, if they continue this line, what would people wanna see announced next? Shae, a Sith trooper, or maybe one of the Jedi or smuggler charaters?

Or is this a one off for most? I'd personally love to see this line continue.

Satele 100% if it was to cont

Sent from my SPH-M840 using Tapatalk

Back