Statue Darkside Collectibles: Terminator 2 - T-800 on Motorcycle 1:4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am guessing $1,9500.00 USD for the signature edition and $1,200.00 for the regular.

The jacket collar and lapels also seem really wide or is it just me. Compare to these

Arnold_Schwarzenegger_Terminator_2_Jacket__77060_std.jpg
terminator_jacket_motorcycle__20787_std.jpg
terminator-2-judgment-day-arnold-schwarzenegger-1991-T03N4N.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah you're right a-dev, that was something I noticed right away. The headsculpt could definitely use some tweaks aswell, more specifically around his forehead and chin area. I think it would benefit from having the shotgun angled slightly higher also.

I will PO this if price is right, I just hope production doesn't take 3+ years or something

I kind of like it but the head is definitely a little wierd. I am not sure. Is there anyone here who has experience regarding this company? How is the final product compare to the prototype?

Does anyone know if you can put the sunglasses on the head sculpt, or are the sunglasses sculpted on?

That price is crazy?! They got it very wrong. Boubt many will sell. I thought maybe be around ?1,300 max. But ?2,450. They must be on drugs. You could pay a bit more and get a awesome queen studio bust or prime 1 studios item. Now those sound prices worth paying for not a1/4 scale resin polystone figure.

Insane price, definitely not pre-ordering, also I don't trust this company enough to give them 400€ NRD

That price is crazy?! They got it very wrong. Boubt many will sell. I thought maybe be around ?1,300 max. But ?2,450. They must be on drugs. You could pay a bit more and get a awesome queen studio bust or prime 1 studios item. Now those sound prices worth paying for not a1/4 scale resin polystone figure.

I actually think they should have gone with a diecast bike. It might have made a difference in price, but I doubt it. I'm glad it was crazy enough to keep me from ordering because just wasn't sold on the face.

I actually think they should have gone with a diecast bike. It might have made a difference in price, but I doubt it. I'm glad it was crazy enough to keep me from ordering because just wasn't sold on the face.

Even if the face was right, I wouldn't pay that much for polyston. Not even the 1/3 CM terminator 3 was a crazy price like that, and that was silicon with punched in hair, awesome made sense for high end collectible, but not this.

Back