Statue Darkside Collectibles: Terminator 2 - T-800 on Motorcycle 1:4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The wrong eye has the extra squint - how did that even happen when if you look at the render it clearly has more of a squint in the correct eye according to the pic of real Arnie.

vuIEi6s.jpg
MmHULyP.jpg
JIlOhWt.jpg

The hair also still looks too George Michael and the mouth area is still wonky but otherwise yeah a better paintjob improves it. It's just a few fixes (that won't happen) away from being pretty good. But then of course the price.

Last edited:
That's very strange. The pictures on the for sale page have the squint in the left eye, but it certainly looks like the one Dario has there has the squint in the right eye. I wonder if they made a change at some point. Why would Dario be showing these now? Are they thinking this looks better?

The hair may have to be that way because it's hard to get all that spikiness in polystone.

Last edited:
Thought maybe it's a flipped image but it's not because I recognize the shape of the ears - Arnie's ears are two different shapes and they seem to have that correct.

I keep squinting looking at the price, and it doesn't change no matter how hard I squint.

Remember those days of a perfect 1/4 EB T-2 figure that was less than $400?

Had this been perfect, it'd still be overpriced.

But it's not. It is trash. Laughable trash at best.

Even if this was half that price I know a lot of people would still be hesitant, myself included. They'll have no choice but to lower the price, they won't even sell five of these.

EX or Reg Sideshow https://www.sideshow.com/collectibl...otorcycle-darkside-collectibles-studio-905456

T-800 on Motorcycle
Statue by DarkSide Collectibles Studio
1:4 Scale - Limited Signature Edition
NEW EXCLUSIVE PROTOTYPE SHOWN LIMITED EDITION
Limited Edition: TBD

$2,499

The Limited Signature Exclusive Edition features four interchangeable portraits of the T-800 with light-up features, one pair of sunglasses, a black metallic base with light-up functions, and comes with the Certificate of Authenticity signed by the Terminator himself -Arnold Schwarzenegger.

Last edited:
Up on sideshow. Only $2500, I think I'll get two of them. :lol

EX or Reg Sideshow https://www.sideshow.com/collectibl...otorcycle-darkside-collectibles-studio-905456

T-800 on Motorcycle
Statue by DarkSide Collectibles Studio
1:4 Scale - Limited Signature Edition
NEW EXCLUSIVE PROTOTYPE SHOWN LIMITED EDITION
Limited Edition: TBD

$2,499

The Limited Signature Exclusive Edition features four interchangeable portraits of the T-800 with light-up features, one pair of sunglasses, a black metallic base with light-up functions, and comes with the Certificate of Authenticity signed by the Terminator himself -Arnold Schwarzenegger.

4 interchangeable portraits?

maybe that means 4 attempts of sculpting the face all included into one set. :dunno

I think, they may sell maybe about 30 of these to real die hard fans who have spare cash. For the rest die hard fans, like me, I will only spend that kind of money if its reasonably justified and worth it., like queen's studios bust or prime one. Even they are priced high, but you pay for what you get. With this, darkside t2 bike, its just another model, which should be priced around $800. To maybe $1,300. Max. Remember the CM's they had a limited run of 1000 pieces each if I'm correct, and at that time where priced high, but you could see why. They sold out over a period of time, but this I can still see available long after as no one in right mind would pay for it, apart from those with cash to throw.

It's not even a hand signed authentic signature from Arnold Schwarzenegger it is a reprint of his signature. A lot of people are going to be pissed once they realize this when they receive it

Darkside actually stated that they never said it comes with a hand signed autograph, just comes with he's signature, which means reprints.

Wow. That's F'ed up. So they're basically charging a ridiculous amount just because they can. I seriously doubt they're going to sell any of these. Even the die hard terminator fans aren't going to drop that kind of dough.

Wow. That's F'ed up. So they're basically charging a ridiculous amount just because they can. I seriously doubt they're going to sell any of these. Even the die hard terminator fans aren't going to drop that kind of dough.

They can charge what they want, but sales will just bum just like dark fate.

Back