Darkprincess Collection - New Arrival Bruce LEE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Darkprincess Collection

I know I have like 20 statues on preorder at sideshow right now... :gah: I went totally crazy... Now I have to find way to pay for it... :monkey1. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH... I just got chunli today. Will add pictures soon. This hobby is dangerous.. :gah:

20 pre orders! :horror you put my pre order list to shame...although I do have a few LSF's in mine :wink1:

Yeah I think I need help.. :) I also got both life size ryu on order, subzero from popculture and some customs from phillipines.. Jesus. I know I am in trouble...:slap. Also got the medussa rattle. Didn't order any lsf figures yet. I am scared of them. I would most likely order the Doom lsf for sure.
Robert you have an awesome collection and lot of beautiful pieces... Doom is just awesome... :clap

Yeah I think I need help.. :) I also got both life size ryu on order, subzero from popculture and some customs from phillipines.. Jesus. I know I am in trouble...:slap. Also got the medussa rattle. Didn't order any lsf figures yet. I am scared of them. I would most likely order the Doom lsf for sure.
Robert you have an awesome collection and lot of beautiful pieces... Doom is just awesome... :clap

Doom LSF will be awesome! Can't wait for that :yess: that's very kind of you to say that darkprincess and am very flattered but I hope one day to have all my pieces on display very much like how you've set yours out...you should be very proud of your display it is amazing:clap unfortunately 90% of my collection remain in their shipping boxes due to looking for a bigger family home. I have my second child arriving in May so room to display things are at an all time minimum especially as what was going to be my display room is now my daughters princess room :lol

I can't wait to see your full collection. Its gonna blow everything away. I can't wait to see your new home with the rest of the collection. We have our whole house like a popculture house and its shocks our friends as its very unique.. some like it and some say whats all these "figures".. :) Congrats on the baby.. :) I gotta show you the new star wars life size...

After long time search, found this guy.. One of our favourite piece :)

a9YIwMj.jpg

Qb25uRR.jpg

P9cFBGc.jpg

8saoO0D.jpg

xzGQfdV.jpg

Love the drool...

You gave your husband the bathroom space for his fantasy collection??? :rotfl:rotfl

Awesome collection nevertheless
23lo1vr.gif

What can I say? Your husband is a very lucky man! Awesome pics DP :clap and that Gamorrean Guard is breathtaking...and very snotty!:rotfl

I can't wait to see your full collection. Its gonna blow everything away. I can't wait to see your new home with the rest of the collection. We have our whole house like a popculture house and its shocks our friends as its very unique.. some like it and some say whats all these "figures".. :) Congrats on the baby.. :)

Bless you DP, such kind words. :1-1: Thank you :clap

You gave your husband the bathroom space for his fantasy collection??? :rotfl:rotfl

Awesome collection nevertheless
23lo1vr.gif

Actually the pieces in the house are mostly bought by him before we got married but now collecting together. He chooses most of them and I pick sometimes. He comes on this forum and posts under my name.. We kinda do it together and we read each post together... He likes the females sculpts... obviously.. I enjoy their beauty.. :lol

What can I say? Your husband is a very lucky man! Awesome pics DP :clap and that Gamorrean Guard is breathtaking...and very snotty!:rotfl

Hey Rob, This is DP husband. Nice to talk to you. Read all your post and my wife's. The collection of yours blow us away... your pictures are beautiful.. So glad to meet such great and nice collectors on this forum who are so encouraging and friendly.... :hi5:

Actually the pieces in the house are mostly bought by him before we got married but now collecting together. He chooses most of them and I pick sometimes. He comes on this forum and posts under my name.. We kinda do it together and we read each post together... He likes the females sculpts... obviously.. I enjoy their beauty.. :lol

You guys sure make a great couple :lol. Have fun
23lo1vr.gif

Hey Rob, This is DP husband. Nice to talk to you. Read all your post and my wife's. The collection of yours blow us away... your pictures are beautiful.. So glad to meet such great and nice collectors on this forum who are so encouraging and friendly.... :hi5:

Great to talk to you too and once again many thanks for all your kind words...:1-1:

Back