Darkness PF!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh good grief...............

Kookie is totally right in this case. Let's lay off the religious commentary. I'm not Catholic but I still don't appreciate the jokes, if only because I don't like to see other people offended. Let's maintain our civility--even if it doesn't offend you, it's still hurtful to others, and while you might not respect what they believe, you can at least respect them as individuals. It'll make us all a lot happier.
:cool:

Kookie said:
Guys...can we take it easy on the religious jokes. While it may seem funny to some of you there are still people...including me...that find it offensive. Yes...Catholic priests have had their issues with molestation and they should pay for their crimes, but I have also seen Jewish as well as Muslim religious figures also get busted on programs like Dateline NBC for soliciting minors.

Darkness is a very cool figure but it is also a representation of evil in some people's mind. I think if a girlfriend, boyfriend, parent, husband, wife, or friend is somewhat skeptical of seeing something like that it's understandable.
I apologize then. I seriously am Catholic. Hell my first name is John. Guess what my middle name is. Here is a hint. It starts with P.

You're too nice John P. I suggest you have a regular banner and post a link, to your seal of approval, when you are properly Bannistardizing a thread. Rendering it a visual on those particular threads.

I'm catholic too. Oops, sorry to offend the english nazi's out there, I mean Catholic. I hope the lack of proper grammar wasn't too harsh. Oh no, did I mention the war? No? Whew I was lucky wasn't I? Oh no I wasn't was I?

All I want to say is, If you can't handle religion, or denegration of religion, you have lost your belief, so take it somewhere else, the Darkness is here to stay.

creecher said:
You're too nice John P. I suggest you have a regular banner and post a link, to your seal of approval, when you are properly Bannistardizing a thread. Rendering it a visual on those particular threads.

I'm catholic too. Oops, sorry to offend the english nazi's out there, I mean Catholic. I hope the lack of proper grammar wasn't too harsh. Oh no, did I mention the war? No? Whew I was lucky wasn't I? Oh no I wasn't was I?

All I want to say is, If you can't handle religion, or denegration of religion, you have lost your belief, so take it somewhere else, the Darkness is here to stay.
:rock:rock:rock

7127_press04-001.jpg
=
scaredchild.jpg

Darklord Dave said:
Have to say that the offensive factor is a lot of the appeal of this big guy!

Go Darkness!

The single greatest thing the Evil Darklord has ever said!

Back