Darkness PF!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dont care if they make 500 exclusives or 50,000!!

I have one and that all that matters!!!!!

wofford29 said:
how do you use rewards points on preorders?

When you checkout right below your billing info is a link to your rewards ponts that will allow you to choose how many points to apply to your purchase

Alriiiigghhhtt! Set for ol' yellow eyes! :)

Thank you Sideshow for this coolest of statues. It will be right up there with my Ringwraith and Steed as treasures I am sure. :lol

King Darkness said:
Thanks Dusty!!!

You are officially on the Krusades DO NOT KILL list:D
What about her boyfriend
straight.jpg

Ugh, I hesitated before I put my oder in for the Flex Pay option. I sure hope I can afford him. I guess if I save up I can get it, it's still a ways off. This will be the most I've spent on one thing next to the whole Jabba package. It'll just be such a cool statue to display.

If the edition size is right, this exclusive has potenetial to be very valuable in the future. It has all it needs to be worth a lot: awesome character, excellent sculpt, nice base, and a rocking exclusive. But with all the hype, I doubt the edition size will be too small. Not that I have a problem with that, but it's always nice to have something extra valuable and sought after.:D

King Darkness said:
I dont care if they make 500 exclusives or 50,000!!

I have one and that all that matters!!!!!

Yep, that was the main reason for tension around here I think, no-one knew if they WOULD get one....but, with a TBD Edition size...It's all good...

Now, where did Bodie go with that bowl...

He's only 1/2 inch taller than Lurtz in the same scale.....I would have thought in "real life" WITH the horns, he would have been at least a foot or two taller, which translates to more than 1/2 inch in 1/4 scale....I could be wrong...I know that 23" x 4 is nearly 8 foot tall, so....maybe.:confused:

Back