Darkness PF!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Darth Roranous said:
I must say that this is shaping up to be one of my most anticipated items. Anyone else feel the same way?
Yeah, Im so excited. Cant wait to have this work of art in my collection.:chew

Darth Roranous said:
I must say that this is shaping up to be one of my most anticipated items. Anyone else feel the same way?

EASILY my most anticipated item of the year. In fact my most anticipated item since I ordered the bust.

I wish he was shipping tomorrow. This is gonna be one LONG wait for me.

King Darkness said:
EASILY my most anticipated item of the year. In fact my most anticipated item since I ordered the bust.

I wish he was shipping tomorrow. This is gonna be one LONG wait for me.
Not to be a downer but I bet he'll be delayed. I hope we get him by Halloween though. How great would that be!?!

Darth Roranous said:
Not to be a downer but I bet he'll be delayed. I hope we get him by Halloween though. How great would that be!?!

Yeah, I have already prepared for that. I was thinking he'll show up around November, but I'll take a Halloween release.

King Darkness said:
Yeah, I have already prepared for that. I was thinking he'll show up around November, but I'll take a Halloween release.
You know what King, I don't care if it's F*ckin Christmas when we get him because he will rock our socks off.

Darth Roranous said:
You know what King, I don't care if it's F*ckin Christmas when we get him because he will rock our socks off.

Now thats the damn truth!!! Now matter when he gets here, hes gonna rock:rock

I remember when Legend was on the extremely short list of fantasy films that didn't suck. Now after LOTR, Narnia, and the better HP films it is so mediocre. Still has a fun 80's vibe though. The execution of the Darkness character on both film and now in full body polystone are both fantastic though. But he definitely isn't for me. He'd get his butt whooped by all the "good" PF's I'll have the second he set cloved foot in my house. :cool: :D

I like Legend more than Narnia or any Harry Potter flick. It's still better than most fantasy films (save for LOTR, obviously).

Agreed. Legend is way better than Harry Potter. The books and the movies suck.

I only read the first two books and stopped.

To add, I'm sitting on the fence debating him. He would look fantastic posing next to the 24" tall Sauron. Darkness with a sword and Sauron with a mace. Most impressive.

Finances though, are playing part on this decision.

IrishJedi said:
It's still better than most fantasy films (save for LOTR, obviously).
Well there's high praise. ;) I'm not saying that HP movies are in the same league as LOTR but they don't have to be to be more compelling than Legend. It definitely had a cool visual style though.

Back