DarkHorse; Game of Thrones- Daenarys Targaryen w/Drogon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cohen.jpg

I love Dany, like a lot, but I don't know if I am willing to go $400+ for this. It looks nice but the likeness is still off for me. I've yet to see any figure/statue or anything that captures Emilia's face correctly.

The likeness needs a lot of work.

She also looks eerily calm and serene, which is odd to me. The statue is based after the scene where she realized that she couldn't control Drogon, which scared her. The statue completely fails to capture that moment.

Last edited:
Here's pictures from Toy Fair. It looks cool and all, just doesn't look like Emilia or like Medusoid said, the scene. She looks way too calm. If it was maybe...$150 I'd think about getting it. I like it, but it's too pricey and looks like a generic blonde girl. :gah:

Toy-Fair-2015-Dark-Horse-002.jpgToy-Fair-2015-Dark-Horse-003.jpgToy-Fair-2015-Dark-Horse-004.jpg

Why does it look so small for $425 bucks? It looks like a $250 statue to me. Likeness isnt so bad like you said. Not sure if I want to get it now. Id like to see some scale comparison.

I think I'll wait to we actually see her riding on the Dragon. Would look like an awesome statue.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just PO'd this. Instant buy. Love what they've done here. The dragons are too big for 1:4 scale to be realistic. This fits my display options perfectly

Is it based on an animated version of the show? Clear cash in job and very weak try for accuracy with her looks and molded, wonky wig :(

Are these things even numbered? They don't seem to ever sell out. If we can't move these darkhorse pieces I guess there's no hope of SS or XM ever making GoT pieces.

The problem is that it looks nowhere close to Daenerys/Emilia Clarke and when the proto is off, imagine the productions pieces. It's a dragon and a woman in a dress and a pose similiar to Danereys /a scene from GOT. In hand pix might prove me wrong but I'm not ordering anything before I see pix of a production piece.

The problem is that it looks nowhere close to Daenerys/Emilia Clarke and when the proto is off, imagine the productions pieces. It's a dragon and a woman in a dress and a pose similiar to Danereys /a scene from GOT. In hand pix might prove me wrong but I'm not ordering anything before I see pix of a production piece.

The previous pieces are still widely available as well. And Jon was 1/6. XM actually told me they'd do GoT if there was enough interest. That's why I'm asking.

Back