DarkCrownToys 1/6 Scale Burning Souls Chapter 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Toys hobby had there preorder today… directly sold out in less than a few seconds!

My guess is the "players" with a "subscription" are able to buy from Dark Crown directly at a discount. Insider information, basically. Bros Hobby most likely marks up additional lots they are able to obtain, but the first lot may be from Dark Crown directly at a lower price

Same here. So Bizarre experience.
At least this is better experience than Bandai METAL STRUCTURE Gundam figures or limited Macross toys. They are usually gone in 10 seconds.

I did order it from Bros Hobby since they were the only source at the moment.
Very bizarre indeed!
Well, same goes for Mondo drop, usually their posters back then, gone in 10 seconds.
But at least we know where to get it, the official place to obtain and get our information from.

This one, there is no official website, there is a lottery system but also no, in Bros Hobby it's slightly more expensive but the slots are there to purchase.
And Dokuhae is not listed anywhere else!
Yeah I was contemplating since I've never ordered anything from Bros Hobby, didn't know if I can trust them with that much money for such a long period!

My guess is the "players" with a "subscription" are able to buy from Dark Crown directly at a discount. Insider information, basically. Bros Hobby most likely marks up additional lots they are able to obtain, but the first lot may be from Dark Crown directly at a lower price
Makes sense!

Anyway, the sneak peek for the kunoichi/female version looks intriguing. The whole team is awesome looking!
I hope I can get the female one!

I wonder if true pre-orders get contact cards?

When I got a few of the older dark crown models they had cards with barcodes, but they didn't work as I got them second hand.

I managed to pre-order one, I suppose I will find out.

I hope to get the platform/statue peace, I aim to build the statue.

The thing is that Dark Crown DOES have a legit website: DarkCrown
it just has not been updated in years. There is an email contact on there, but I have not bothered to contact them

Batsheva, do you have a link for the kunoichi/female version tease? cannot find it anywhere

The thing is that Dark Crown DOES have a legit website: DarkCrown
it just has not been updated in years. There is an email contact on there, but I have not bothered to contact them

Batsheva, do you have a link for the kunoichi/female version tease? cannot find it anywhere
I just browsed it, and yeah, it's a ghost town there.

It's from a post on Bros Hobby's facebook, you can find it there.
Here's the image:
340955700_554526496780206_8152863556426476237_n.jpeg

Toys hobby had there preorder today… directly sold out in less than a few seconds!
toy hobby or did you mean broshobby?

would appreciate a link if you don't mind, it's difficult to find anyone who supplies these, and scalpers are going to be the death of me.

1/6 forever!

Besides... the smaller scale models basically cost the same as 1/6 five years ago. some pushing 150$ to 250$ why bother at that point?

Yep.
Although it's still a good option for those with limited space.
Or those who missed the 1/6 version and really wants Kagekura, no matter the scale.

Today broshobby cancel my order,these ****** ! I don’t know what to say

Wow, I ordered the dlc for shura. Hopefully they don't do the same to me. I will avoid ordering from them if possible

Last edited:
Not surprising since I had the same experience...
Did you do something? - like ask them questions, or post something on their Facebook..etc?
Or was it just out of blue?

Wow, that is pretty scary!
@kyekye, which one of your orders got canceled, and why?
It was for 'Shura' which was my first order with them.
I've sent them email asking when the item would be available.... but no answers.
So, I've asked them to respond to my email/messages - otherwise I'll have to cancel the order.

and they just cancelled my order...

So don't do anything and wait quietly - hoping they just ship your item...

It was for 'Shura' which was my first order with them.
I've sent them email asking when the item would be available.... but no answers.
So, I've asked them to respond to my email/messages - otherwise I'll have to cancel the order.

and they just cancelled my order...

So don't do anything and wait quietly - hoping they just ship your item...
What?! That is scary!! 😰
And how did you finally get your Shura?

For the detail, see page #2
I ended up ordering again, and my shipping got pushed way back.
So other got it in April, but I got mine in May.
Ah ok ok,
Thankfully you’re able to reorder it again!
Also one month behind, that’s not too bad, I think.
Just read your post again, and you paid more because of the hassle.. 😞
Such a troublesome website.. but we have no choice!

Last edited:
Back