Darkchylde's growing collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darkchylde80

Super Freak
Reaction score
Well finally managed to take some pictures, they are not great as they were taken with my iphone but my other camera is giving me grief so it's a start for now!

My 5th Element collection, still a few pieces I want including the Police gun, Car dio, drystone element stones, multipasses etc
IMG_0302.jpg

I have some paper props I will be framing soon including the Diva show flyer etc.

My small but perfectly formed Terminator collection!
IMG_0303.jpg

IMG_0304.jpg

IMG_0221-1.jpg

My Pred collection, a few Bio's, mines, P2 dart with more coming shortly!
IMG_0306.jpg

IMG_0307.jpg

IMG_0308.jpg

IMG_0318.jpg

My 1/6th scale stuff so far
IMG_0314.jpg

A couple of Aliens pieces, Judge Dredd ID cards
IMG_0310.jpg

Serenity Pistol
srenitypistol.jpg

Misc weapons and just general cool stuff! All waiting to be put on display.
IMG_0315.jpg

IMG_0232.jpg

Great to see your collection DC! You have some really nice pieces. I really love those misc knives you have, they look badass!! Are they just random fantasy weapons or are they from something specific? I really love fantasy weaponry myself! :D

And is that a replica grenade shell from T2 in your Terminator collection? The type that Arnold used in his grenade launcher?

Great to see your collection DC! You have some really nice pieces. I really love those misc knives you have, they look badass!! Are they just random fantasy weapons or are they from something specific? I really love fantasy weaponry myself! :D

And is that a replica grenade shell from T2 in your Terminator collection? The type that Arnold used in his grenade launcher?

Thank you, they are mostly random weapon replicas that I just loved the look of but I do have the 300 spartan sword and necromonger knife from Chronicles of Riddick. Also have Riddicks shiv's but I need to customise them first to make them more screen acurate. Yes, i'm that dedicated.......or should that be sad? :D

It is a grenade, but it's not a replica :naughty Actually off the T2 movie set :banana

And looky looky at what just arrived! Can't wait to open this puppy up, box is huge!
IMG_0319.jpg

Awesomes stuff :rock

a real grenade from T2 ? lucky :)

is that the Attakus Alien ?

Great collection and photos :clap

Thanks for your kind comments guys, much appreciated :D

Unfortunately not the Attakus Alien, but I am keeping my eyes open for one! :naughty The Attakus alien :rock big time, this is the Palisades Aliens warrior :D That I managed to pick up for a bargin price last week.

Ahh..
Palisades makes great pieces! I believe they offer 2 types of alien warriors, plus the queen :rock

Where did you get the T-1000 bullet hole ? Fantastic!

Wow that's awesome that it's an actual grenade from the T2 set DC!! How did you score that one?

Ah I could tell you but then I would have to kill you :maul :lol I purchased it along with the bullet hit badge and some other bits and pieces. It came through the company that was responsible for the T2 props.

The bullet hit badge was a prototype for a T2 display that Sideshow were going to do with LFS. I believe it was meant to be released shortly after the plasma rifle but never happened. It was going to be displayed with a bullet hit, bullet hit badge and T-1000 hook, all shadow boxed etc. Would have made an awesome display, so I just purchased the components separately and will make my own! :D

That's so cool DC, I would love to have something like that straight from the ones who made the actual props. Be sure to continue to update us with pics as you get new pieces, and great collection again!! :D

My 5th Element collection, still a few pieces I want including the Police gun, Car dio, drystone element stones, multipasses etc
IMG_0302.jpg

Awesome collection dude, I have the Korben & Police Blasters & the Flying Cars Dio, they're really cool so have no doubts buying them, the yellow metallic paintwork on the Police Blaster is perfect:D

Thanks for your kind words guys, much appreciated!

Here are some pics of my latest addition, signature series Aliens statue! :rock

IMG_0329.jpg

IMG_0336.jpg

IMG_0330.jpg

IMG_0331.jpg

IMG_0341.jpg

Very nice collection Darkchylde.
Your Celtic bio looks sweet, where did you get that from???
I have one to but mine looks like junk compared to yours..

Back