Boinkffd’s collection and customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

boinkffd

Freaked Out
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Since my first Star Wars figure (R2-D2) in 1978 to an almost completed build of a 3-2-3 all aluminum R2-D2 , I have been an avid collector of almost 45 years. My Star Wars collection spans from my original Vintage toys to current offerings, prop building ,life size costumes and of course 1/6 scale.

I have been lurking on the forums for a few years now picking up ideas and a run or two from an amazing talented group of artist , a few parts and pieces to add into my Jabba Thrown Room dio.

i wanted to start off and share some of my entry level builds and newly 3D printing hobby.

This picture was from a few years ago. I will update as many have been added.

Attachments

• 03D83CD9-277D-45B3-88C6-E5F4F94EB6A2.jpeg
    03D83CD9-277D-45B3-88C6-E5F4F94EB6A2.jpeg
    263.9 KB · Views: 33
my plan is to construct Jabba’s Thrown room as a glass top enclosed coffee table at around 4X8 that will house all of my characters. Once done the audience will need a band for entertainment. Here is the first member.

Max Rebo. His organ is in the shop (printing) for a tune up.

Attachments

• 7226C113-1601-4EAD-BEBE-48B07C7CD37B.jpeg
    7226C113-1601-4EAD-BEBE-48B07C7CD37B.jpeg
    108.6 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
Thank you for the positive comments. This week has seen the compleiron of the printed parts with sanding and primer to follow. I’m looking to airbrush the parts next week and start the detailing. Will post pictures soon..

Had some time this weekend to lay down some base coat on the band. I’m having trouble finding the paints (Model Masters) that I have used in the past for airbrush applications. Seems Testors is not restocking these paints.
Im using acrylics from local craft stores and applying via paint brush was my backup. Max to me seems to have turned out to dark.
will be working on fine details next.

Back