Darkchilde Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this looks great, and as for an unknown character, who cares.
I didn't know who Vampirella was and i bought her along with many of the other lady coms.

T&A sells man :lecture when done right. *** sheds tear over Moore Snow White ***:monkey2

Amen.

I almost wish they went the the grayer skin color like the orig art...
Check out the most recent New Mutants to read up on her...they are only at 22 and I believe she can no longer turn into Darkchilde. :monkey2

Maybe when you see the Moore Snow White in person, you will change your mind...but I am sure u will pick her up on the cheap later on...I'm still waiting for the Dawn piece to hit 100-120.

Lookin pretty nice!

I didn't read the books she was in, but do remember seeing her on quite a few covers at the LCS. She's not really that obscure to the more current comic fans, but I imagine anyone else probably wouldn't be familiar with her.

Amen.

I almost wish they went the the grayer skin color like the orig art...
Check out the most recent New Mutants to read up on her...they are only at 22 and I believe she can no longer turn into Darkchilde. :monkey2

Maybe when you see the Moore Snow White in person, you will change your mind...but I am sure u will pick her up on the cheap later on...I'm still waiting for the Dawn piece to hit 100-120.

same here, wasn't a huge fan of the piece, just didn't like the colors but when it hits that price i'll be picking Dawn and SW up.:lecture
here's to waiting for the Dawn variant being a homerun though :yess:

May consider getting this after all, i know next to nothing about the character but the design seems cool and it'd be nice to add another (ridiculously sexualized :)) female to my collection

Lame. 1/5 is fail. I ordered another 2 Spiderman comiquettes and saved money on smaller statues like this.

Lookin pretty nice!

I didn't read the books she was in, but do remember seeing her on quite a few covers at the LCS. She's not really that obscure to the more current comic fans, but I imagine anyone else probably wouldn't be familiar with her.

:exactly::exactly::exactly:
It amazes me how far removed some of the collectors on here are from the current comic trends and reads.

It amazes me how far removed some of the collectors on here are from the current comic trends and reads.

Cause some (if not most) are just statue collectors now or never were comic book readers.

And when I said Jean was busy...
-3.jpg

Lame. 1/5 is fail. I ordered another 2 Spiderman comiquettes and saved money on smaller statues like this.

:lol:lol yeah 1/5 scale to go along with ALL the other ladies Coms is totally unexpected.

geez you guys and your scale arguements are getting to be annoying.

so since i haven't opened or read a comic in over 20 years i'm not allowed to collect :dunno

Edit: could even be 25-30 years, funny thing is though i can still recall specific story lines and even pictures from some of them comics soooo long ago.

Hulk, Thor comics and earlier saturday morning spidey cartoons are what got me through my childhood.

yeah 1/5 scale to go along with ALL the other ladies Coms is totally unexpected.
geez you guys and your scale arguements are getting to be annoying.
:bunnydanc
She is obscure, but will fit in perfectly with the AH! and Mark Brooks line; I really have no problem with them releasing her in 1/5th scale for that reason (just like Psylocke).

:bunnydanc
She is obscure, but will fit in perfectly with the AH! and Mark Brooks line; I really have no problem with them releasing her in 1/5th scale for that reason (just like Psylocke).

that's what i meant by it, since all the others are already 1/5 then no problem, no i do agree somewhat with the scale issue with other pieces in the Com lineup like why 1/4 scale for some then 1/5 for others.

but in the end buy it if you like it, the old 1/4 scale or fail is getting old or is it just me.:dunno

Back