DarkArtist's End of the Line Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: DarkArtist's Creations of DOOM!

I wouldn't worry about making a production run, but your collection deserves the classic relationship represented.

I wouldn't worry about making a production run, but your collection deserves the classic relationship represented.

Definitely! Loomis IS Halloween to me, once he left... so did a lot of the magic. He deserves to be made and in my collection, no matter how long it takes.

Ya, and he was a saving Grace of Rob's Halloween, McDowell gave just as engaging a performance as Pleasance. Acted right, and Loomis is such an entertaining character.

:lol Thanks man. I should have your box o goodies done here soon, with a few cool additions as a way of saying thank you for being so kind and patient. At least Harry P is done now.. :rock

Thats great, dude. No pressure intended. I just love seeing all this creativity. And wish I had some of that talent. :rolleyes:

Thats great, dude. No pressure intended. I just love seeing all this creativity. And wish I had some of that talent. :rolleyes:

:lol I know how you feel... And no pressure taken, just been wanting to give you an update.. especially with all of the tough times you have faced recently.

DSCN5123.jpg

That looks fantastic! Can't wait until I have this to display.

Hey Josh, heads-up (literally).... Dexter Morgan is now officially in the mail and on his way to you for painting perfection. :rock :rock :rock

:duff

Josh , please let me know on this thread when Freddy and the Aliens Ripley and Vasquez heads show up. I sent off some stuff last week ( I think on the same day ) and its come back to me ?. :confused::monkey1

Anyway , keep up the great work . :rock

Josh , please let me know on this thread when Freddy and the Aliens Ripley and Vasquez heads show up. I sent off some stuff last week ( I think on the same day ) and its come back to me ?. :confused::monkey1

Anyway , keep up the great work . :rock

Hey man! I was just about to message you... Got it today! Love that Freddy bro, and will be started on the heads soon. :rock

nice , good to know. :rock Thanks.
Lets just hope my ebay stuff doesn't come back to me. :lol
Awesome , I sell stuff , post it then recieve it again ! :rock:lol

Hey Josh, I am not sure exactly where in the Rorshach queue I am, but I would love the face/mask to be exactly as you have posted in the thread.

:rock :wave :rock

Josh if you make a Loomis I wouldn't be able to resist , just noticed the talk about it.
:rock:rock

Can't believe I missed that Rorschach update! Looks great so far, can't wait for mine :chew

Hey Josh, I am not sure exactly where in the Rorshach queue I am, but I would love the face/mask to be exactly as you have posted in the thread.

:rock :wave :rock

Hmm, it maybe just my memory, but I remember Josh telling me that since its only a small 'production run' he is making each figure have a different face

Hey Josh!

Any chance I might see my ANH Han by Christmas..?

Thanks!
-QGF

Yes indeed you will! I am on track right now to finish these large commissions, finish a whole mess of heads that I am working on at the same time... (despite lack of pics, I do work on many things at once). So during this month of November expect a LOT of movement on my front. Myers is finally on the home stretch, as is Roy. Joker is getting there as well... I'm hammering out some long overdue head paints that have been here for a long time (again, sorry to those who have waited 6 months plus...I have not forgotten you all).

And Matt, I can certainly give it that blot if you like. I was going to keep them all unique, but I don't mind bending the rules. They are, afterall, you guys figures. :rock

Awesome news Josh, hope my heads are in there somewhere :rock

And Matt, I can certainly give it that blot if you like. I was going to keep them all unique, but I don't mind bending the rules. They are, afterall, you guys figures. :rock

I certainly don't want to stiffle your creativity; you do what you think is best. :cool:

I certainly don't want to stiffle your creativity; you do what you think is best. :cool:

Oh don't worry... It doesn't in any way do that. :lol

The blot on his was the first scene in the comic, Rorschach's first appearance. I don't mind doing another one like that at all... and no matter what I do it will be different in it's own way. :rock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back