Dark lord Sauron

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: THE DARK LORD ARRIVETH SOON !!!

Mannix DLS - I wonder how long I have to wait since I got Sauron thru waiting list...
I think they were saying they will ship the whole edition within 4 weeks. I'd would say, you'd probably get yours in about 3 weeks after the initial shipping.

I think they were saying they will ship the whole edition within 4 weeks. I'd would say, you'd probably get yours in about 3 weeks after the initial shipping.

:bliss :clap :dance :clap :bliss

Just read it now and I couldnt believe it.....2 WEEKS!! And the US havent even got it yet!! I thought. Shi....Galadriel, Pippin, Amon Hen, Weathertop, Ferry and Sauron!! THIS is why some of us are freaking out!! I'd really like to know how much in total it's going to take to get this thing shipped..I remember I done some sort of discount for him, the biggest one I could, but Shelob was in the same order so maybe I used the discount for her...???? ARGGHHH!!! Excited and dreading it at the same time!!!

People in the US should start getting Sauron sometime late next week I would imagine.

Back