Dark Knight Rises - Bane (Now rising on the shelves of -ALI-!!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Dark Knight Rises - Bane (WIP)

Looks unbelievable so far man . I think the HT John Connor pants would be perfect for Bane , they already have the knee pads built into the pants . Just an idea.

I will be following this badboy til he's finished , can't wait!!!!

Looks unbelievable so far man . I think the HT John Connor pants would be perfect for Bane , they already have the knee pads built into the pants . Just an idea.

I will be following this badboy til he's finished , can't wait!!!!

WOW, you are right... those would be PERFECT!

He looks a lot like John Connor actually. Pants and he has a brown leather jacket with the white lining too. He's just fighting Christian Bale isn't of being played by him :lol

WOW, you are right... those would be PERFECT!

Glad i could help . i did a quick search on Feebay befor i posted my comment and i couldn't find any of his pants for sale but i'm sure if you make WTB thread , someone is bound to have a pair

UBDt0.jpg

yRbCg.jpg

Act6h.jpg

yfQkg.jpg
[/QUOTE]

IMGP1451.jpg

900648_press01.jpg

Final battle Connor's Pants are closer to Banes

Dye them with a bit of blue and black, and they are perfect. I could add some more accurate knee pads over top of the current ones. I already added a WTB thread, so we'll see! There is a pair on ebay, but it is in China, and will take awhile!

I hadn't seen that hi-res of him holding the Dent photo. Finally, some hi-res official pics! Now I can match colors a bit better!

I hadn't seen that hi-res of him holding the Dent photo. Finally, some hi-res official pics! Now I can match colors a bit better!

Yeah i stole them from the TDKR thread . If you click the top of the pic it enlarges it , incase you didn't know

Tim, you´re killing it again, man.
Great stuff right there.
Will def subscribe and follow.
Always a joy watchin´your progress.
:hi5:

Thanks Endo!

Thanks for all the help everyone! I had collected a bunch of Bane images about a week ago... it is amazing that there are already so many new ones!:yess:

Back