Dark Knight Rises - Bane (Now rising on the shelves of -ALI-!!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twik25

Super Freak
Reaction score
Just thought I would share my current Bane WIP. I still have a lot of work to do on the mask, but it is coming along... I still have to lower the head too...

BaneWIP1.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Dark Knight Rises - Bane (WIP)

Looks Great so far man - If i had the money to fund a project like this i would . Who knows how long Hot Toys will take to make Bane

Looks Great so far man - If i had the money to fund a project like this i would . Who knows how long Hot Toys will take to make Bane

Thank you! I was thinking the exact same thing... and I wanted a Bane when the movie comes out. Have you seen the trailer? It looks EPIC

Incredible work Tim! The head looks amazing! Can't wait to see this guy finished up!

If you were smart, you'd hurry up and cast a bunch of these up and sell them on ebay and make crazy money off it them before HT starts offering their Bane!

Looks great so far twik! Can't wait to see more!
Thank you!

Incredible work Tim! The head looks amazing! Can't wait to see this guy finished up!

If you were smart, you'd hurry up and cast a bunch of these up and sell them on ebay and make crazy money off it them before HT starts offering their Bane!

I should! But, I want to finish this complete figure first. I have no idea how I am going to make the vest. The other problem is I have too many WIPs right now. Ermac, Ninja Gaiden Ryu (that is on hold though... I can't figure out a good way to make the armor) and now Bane. I am most excited about the Bane though... so I'd imagine I'll have him done within the next month.

Unreal man! The Dutch body also looks really nice with the head sculpt! Can't wait to see this with all the gear! :clap

He does look great. If he wasn't so hard to put together and if I didn't know HT was making one, I'd be knocking down your door for one! That head is spot on :rock

Nice work on the mask.

The body choice is too big for Hardy. Maybe a Royce.

Whoa, really cool man, I'm gonna subscribe to follow your progress. As for the vest, you could probably mod one of HT's military figures vests and it might work.

:lecture:lecture:lecture :exactly:

Great job on the mask though. An added benefit to swapping to a Wolvy/Royce bod is that not only will it be more screen accurate, but you won't have to worry about the inevitable rotting HT's rubber bods are prone to.

Great job on the mask though. An added benefit to swapping to a Wolvy/Royce bod is that not only will it be more screen accurate, but you won't have to worry about the inevitable rotting HT's rubber bods are prone to.

Thanks! Yeah, I MAY end up switching if I decide to make the brown jacket... but as of right now, I am sticking with the Redfield body.

I know a lot of people hate those bodies, but I love the seamless elbows. I prefer the "look."

Unreal man! The Dutch body also looks really nice with the head sculpt! Can't wait to see this with all the gear! :clap

He does look great. If he wasn't so hard to put together and if I didn't know HT was making one, I'd be knocking down your door for one! That head is spot on :rock

Nice work on the mask.

Dammmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!! That is looking badassssssss. Aswome work bro.

Whoa, really cool man, I'm gonna subscribe to follow your progress. As for the vest, you could probably mod one of HT's military figures vests and it might work.

I think if the neck is shortened, the body will look perfect.

Wow, nice work!

Thanks everyone! Much appreciated!

Back