Dark Knight Headsculpts from C. Howes- Alfred, Dent, Gordon, Fox

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hey chris is it too late to my name down on the list for the heads minus dent?

Not too late! I'll be keeping the discount open until all are done.

Could you please send me an official order email with the subject "Dark Knight" to [email protected]? PayPal Payments can also be sent to [email protected]

The Precast Discount Price $20.00 per head plus $5.00 for drilling option and $5.00 for shipping up to 5 heads, $1.00 for each additional head over 5.

Please pay Kuato directly for painting

Include the following:

1) Real Name
2) Screen name
3) Shipping address
4) Which heads you want
5) If you want them drilled
6) If you want Kuato to paint them

This way I can keep it all straight.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Chris, it is us (me in this case) just being a little antsy. As with all of us, there are 'mitigating circumstances' that arise from nowhere at the most inopportune time. And dealing with sickness on top of that makes it that much worse.

So please take my (our) antsy-ness as excitement :blissy and not any form of pressure whatsoever.

For that matter, I need to let Chris C. know how 'antsy' I am about getting my heads painted. :naughty

Chris, it is us (me in this case) just being a little antsy. As with all of us, there are 'mitigating circumstances' that arise from nowhere at the most inopportune time. And dealing with sickness on top of that makes it that much worse.

So please take my (our) antsy-ness as excitement :blissy and not any form of pressure whatsoever.

For that matter, I need to let Chris C. know how 'antsy' I am about getting my heads painted. :naughty

OK, back to the top. Just 'cuz. And yes ... still antsy ... but it's all good and this if just to bump this thread back to the top.
:blissy

Yeah, I want to get back to these, but I've got a bunch of commissions where people have prepaid and these are more my personal thing where no one has paid yet, so I've had to make some hard priority decisions.....

But! I will be back to Alfred soon, I promise.:angelsmil

I paid.
On Oct. 17th. :faq

Really looking forward to these. :)
But, please take your time.

Last edited:
Chris, I know you're updating the list soon, but wanted to make sure I was on it for a Alfred, Fox and Gordon ... all painted and drilled. Thanks!

Just bumpin' in hopes of an Alfred update soon! :naughty

BTW: With the new female Truetype body on the way, is there a chance we will ever see a Rachel (maybe both actress) sculpted by you in order to complete the set?:wacky

Ok, to complete the set we would at least need a Ras al Guhl and Dr. Crane and maybe even a Falcone... But I wont mind to see any of them done one day... :naughty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back