Dark Knight Headsculpts from C. Howes- Alfred, Dent, Gordon, Fox

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This would be the definitive Gordon attire for me... It is from a guy who made a Sin City Willis... Dam we couldnt get this...

jimgordonvd3.jpg

Maybe someone knows him... You can check his stuff out here:
https://blog.naver.com/gorae_style

This would be the definitive Gordon attire for me... It is from a guy who made a Sin City Willis... Dam we couldnt get this...

jimgordonvd3.jpg

Maybe someone knows him... You can check his stuff out here:
https://blog.naver.com/gorae_style

man thats amazing and would be perfect for gordon. If anyone finds out any info please let me know. Im sure i wont be the only one interested in this.

that will be a cool outfit. i need to watch the movies again and get some ideas for his out fit when its time to get him together. see if theres any other combos, otherwise we will all have the same or similiar trench coat gordons lol :lol

TDK Gordon wears a smaller coat than the normal comic version, goes down to below the belt/hips
but damn yeh the costume is sweet

Ya, I know he wears a shorter coat in the film, but I'm not going for a strictly TDK Look. I Loved the potrayal of gordon in the film, but as for his look, I prefer the long coat, Shirt, slacks, and Tie.

I soppose I should say i'm also in the process of converting a Takara Batman into a comic batman as well :lol

sooo Chris, how's that Gordon sculpt coming?

Good!! :D Actually, I'm experimenting with my approach to molding the glasses in place. Little more complicated than I had hoped, but I'll get it to work right in the end and it will look quite cool (knock on wood).

In the mean time....

If you want to see the development of a head from start to finish take a look over in the Hugh Laurie thread.

I usually never show the early stages of a sculpt, but some folks have been requesting to see these stages, so this is a one time thing!!

Anyway, take a look....

While iv'e got your ear, are the galsses part of the head, or are they separate? It sounds like you've got tehem as pat of the head :)

Will there be lenses for the glasses, or simply empty frames?

While iv'e got your ear, are the galsses part of the head, or are they separate? It sounds like you've got tehem as pat of the head :)

Will there be lenses for the glasses, or simply empty frames?

That's where my ear went! Give that back! :D

Yes, I'm sculpting them in place, but trying to make them look real and separate. I'd like to be able to cast the head and glasses together from a single mold. I'm attempting to use paper thin webbing that will easily be removed with an exacto blade to let them "float" on the face. I used this technique to allow a tendril of hair to fall in front of the Joker's face to nice effect. This is much more complicated to get right, however. If I can't do it satisfactorily, I'll make the glasses as a separate casting to be glued in place.

The lenses will be open, but I will have a little ledge on the inner frame into which you can glue a piece of clear cellophane or polyethylene (like from "blister" packaging) cut to size. Should make passable lenses.

good to know, i was curious about that :)
I might try experimenting with transparent clay, been looking for an excuse to.

that, or i might just go get some clear resin.

That's where my ear went! Give that back! :D

Yes, I'm sculpting them in place, but trying to make them look real and separate. I'd like to be able to cast the head and glasses together from a single mold. I'm attempting to use paper thin webbing that will easily be removed with an exacto blade to let them "float" on the face. I used this technique to allow a tendril of hair to fall in front of the Joker's face to nice effect. This is much more complicated to get right, however. If I can't do it satisfactorily, I'll make the glasses as a separate casting to be glued in place.

The lenses will be open, but I will have a little ledge on the inner frame into which you can glue a piece of clear cellophane or polyethylene (like from "blister" packaging) cut to size. Should make passable lenses.

Off topic: are you planning to do the same with GB Egon?

Is it too late to be added to the list for a Gordon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back