Dark Knight Headsculpt Set From Chris Howes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely let us know in this thread when you start the other thread. I'm onboard for all three of those heads, too! :banana

Again, you're a great artist Chris! Thanks to yourself and Chris (Kuato) for making this possible. Then again, I'm probably taking this whole "Batman Thing" (as my wife would refer to it) too the extent with an entire collection coming soon. I think I smell a Gordon coming as well. :monkey5

Your making me blush....

Ah, the "Batman thing". I think you are not alone in your obsession!

Put me down for:

Ledger/Joker (Straight Stern Look) and Ledger/Joker (Straight Stern Look)

so two of the same sculpt.

Finally, anyone interested in Alfred, Harvey Dent/ 2-Face, and Lucious Fox, I'll be starting a thread shortly to get those going! So, keep a eye open.
Any chance you're also planning on making Gary Oldman as Jim Gordon?

Hi Chris,

I paid for 1 Stern look Joker but you have put me under the Bale section by mistake.

Haha, I'm sure Chris is putting the final touches on the hair already, the more detail the better to paint :). I must say he sculpted these pieces way faster than i've seen most sculptors sculpt, and at that he did a great job too. I know i've had to wait 5 months for a sculpt to be done from another :-(, Thank goodness for Chris Howes.
Chris

Haha, I'm sure Chris is putting the final touches on the hair already, the more detail the better to paint :). I must say he sculpted these pieces way faster than i've seen most sculptors sculpt, and at that he did a great job too. I know i've had to wait 5 months for a sculpt to be done from another :-(, Thank goodness for Chris Howes.
Chris

Why, thank you Kuato, that's very nice of you to say..... I'm trying folks! Joker's hair is a tough one and I want it to look right. Bale's hair took me all of 1 hour.... but not Joker's!

:bananaIt'll be up as soon as I can get it. Thanks for your patience.:banana

Why, thank you Kuato, that's very nice of you to say..... I'm trying folks! Joker's hair is a tough one and I want it to look right. Bale's hair took me all of 1 hour.... but not Joker's!

:bananaIt'll be up as soon as I can get it. Thanks for your patience.:banana

Can't rush art. I much rather wait a long time and recieve something amazing than have it right now and have it only be so-so. And both of these sculpts are miles away from being so-so.

Here's the Joker's hairdo! I may add a few more loose strands, maybe a long one going down the side of his face. And it needs a bit of cleanup detailing yet, but it's basically there, I think.

Please render opinions!

Thanks... Sleep now....:sleep:sleep

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

5.JPG

6.JPG

7.JPG

8.JPG

I love that facesculpt!!! the bottom part of the hair looks amazing, but I can't help to feel the top is missing something.

Hmmmmm...... Can you be anymore specific?

I think that those two hair curls should be a little bit longer, thinner and should be a little bit more to the side of his face. That one going right down the middle reminds me of a bit of a "Superman Curl". But that's just my opinion. Also on the left side of this pic, the top half of his hair looks like it's slicked back, then half way down it quickly "pops"/"flair" out. Maybe it could be more of a consistentcy in flowing out naturally from the top to the bottom? Either way, I am very happy with this sculpt. Anyone else?:joy:joy:joy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back