Action Figure DAMTOYS: RESIDENT EVIL 2 - Leon Scott Kennedy 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wish sideshow would carry this figure, been checking all day.

Sideshow is not going to carry it.

If they were, Timewalker and BBTS would not have put theirs up at such a high price. It seems the normal DAM distributor is not offering this. I believe Nauts, the licensee, is a Japanese company so US vendors likely have to order from them, so the inbound freight fees are probably killing their prices.

OSK is definitely not US based. I avoid them because if there is ever a problem, it is a hassle dealing with their cs. KG is much better. I'd go with them or OSO if you prefer US based.

Could you please share your experience so I can try to improve my cs?

Kit

Yeah, the figure would have benefited with a seamless neck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I disagree. Action figures are awesome with detail, but articulation is nice too. Not every needs to be seamless. Otherwise its a slippery slope to being like the aphicen skin dolls.

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk

Looks like they're selling the Lightning Hawk gun as a separate set? Not sure why they couldn't just offer a deluxe version or something. Kind of annoying having to do a complete perpetrate order just to get 1/6 guns.

https://onesixthkit.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=2396

%E6%9C%AA%E5%91%BD%E5%90%8D-528x668.jpg

Looks like they're selling the Lightning Hawk gun as a separate set? Not sure why they couldn't just offer a deluxe version or something. Kind of annoying having to do a complete perpetrate order just to get 1/6 guns.

https://onesixthkit.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=2396

%E6%9C%AA%E5%91%BD%E5%90%8D-528x668.jpg
I definitely was thinking about this. Though I might get it I can't tell which color is accurate to the game. I can imagine they do more weapons and items later for RE2 maybe for Claire.

I definitely was thinking about this. Though I might get it I can't tell which color is accurate to the game. I can imagine they do more weapons and items later for RE2 maybe for Claire.

They are both accurate the the game, when the game initially released it was the bottom one, so anyone who played it on launch got to use the bottom one, but then there was an update for the game which change the colour to the top version because it was more inline with the classic lightning hawk, however after the update i am pretty sure the didn't update how it looks in the inventory so looks like bottom in inventory after update and top in game... I don't know if thats still the case or if they have updated it again since its been awhile since i played RE2R, but i was planning on loading the game up to double check.

So really it doesn't matter which set you get, so just get what ever one you think looks cooler or even both.

Anyone know if there will be more characters released as well?
No one knows.

I'm guessing they had a really hard time getting this approved by Capcom, which is why it took them, 2 years to announce?
COVID probably didn't help at all with the communication with Capcom as well. I would hope that they do Claire and Ada but it's hard to say given how hard it was for them to finally announce Leon.

Would be awesome to have all 3 on the shelf but I'm kinda thinking they're gonna stop at Leon but I hope I'm wrong. At the very least I hope they do Claire. :pray:

c498c4e71869e5375c9ca43186d0423c.jpg

Last edited:
I am really hoping that they are able to match the release speed that they have with their Assassins Creed line. They are blazing through characters from the AC franchise and it would be amazing if they could do the same with RE. However, I would be financially ruined, so maybe that wouldn’t be amazing :lol

I am really hoping that they are able to match the release speed that they have with their Assassins Creed line. They are blazing through characters from the AC franchise and it would be amazing if they could do the same with RE. However, I would be financially ruined, so maybe that wouldn’t be amazing :lol
Ubisoft seems to approve/communicate faster than Capcom so that's why I doubt we'll get a lot out of this license but I hope they prove me wrong.

I am really hoping that they are able to match the release speed that they have with their Assassins Creed line. They are blazing through characters from the AC franchise and it would be amazing if they could do the same with RE. However, I would be financially ruined, so maybe that wouldn?t be amazing :lol
I agree with both statements. Lol

Does Dam Toys has the licence for Resident Evil in general or just r2make?

Trust me who doesn't but this isn't a bad option. Plus I wouldn't be surprised if Capcom does RE4 Remake next to RE Village. I'm definitely hoping to see if they give us some RE Village stuff if they get the license.

the problem is even if Capcom does a remake it they will make them look realistically generic just like 2 & 3 as it seems western audiences prefer the COD look over the classic. but i'm really glad we at least got Remake 1 Jill decades ago.

Back