Action Figure DAMTOYS: RESIDENT EVIL 2 - Leon Scott Kennedy 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For anyone wondering how to accurately load up his belt according to the game.

dafef099928d0df42a69874dbe9d3ae6.jpg
8211339675f23798e34d3675032be22b.jpg
050f9902883369de774ecd6d13afd468.jpg

5a8e3ef1e4cb5065a567b6a1f7f2e1cc.jpg

For anyone wondering how to accurately load up his belt according to the game.

dafef099928d0df42a69874dbe9d3ae6.jpg
8211339675f23798e34d3675032be22b.jpg
050f9902883369de774ecd6d13afd468.jpg

5a8e3ef1e4cb5065a567b6a1f7f2e1cc.jpg
Like I myself didn't post this already. Lol jk no but great you got it all worked out. If your going for 100% game accuracy then only place one usable item at a time like in the game.

Ah that figures. I have a habit of posting stuff before checking to see if others posted it first. [emoji51]
No harm done. Lol also you know what I noticed in the game, Leon's flashlight is never placed in it's slot. In game it shows it empty, When you go into dark areas he will pull out the flashlight but from his left side where the radio is. Funny Capcom never worked it to the left so that is a weird detail.

No harm done. Lol also you know what I noticed in the game, Leon's flashlight is never placed in it's slot. In game it shows it empty, When you go into dark areas he will pull out the flashlight but from his left side where the radio is. Funny Capcom never worked it to the left so that is a weird detail.
Haha Yeah I added that photo in after. Is that what it's actual purpose is?
I can't recall if Leon ever uses that holster for anything. And the flashlight seems to fit in so well. Lol [emoji848]

Haha Yeah I added that photo in after. Is that what it's actual purpose is?
I can't recall if Leon ever uses that holster for anything. And the flashlight seems to fit in so well. Lol [emoji848]

I could be totally wrong... probably am but i always though that holster would have been for an expandable Baton and not the flashlight. However i think Damtoys might have made that pouch on the figure for the torch since it appears larger and well fits the torch. You are right though in game he doesn't use that holster.

I?m curious about it. Is mr X a good figure?

Yup he's a good figure, he scales fairly well with Leon too, maybe just slightly too tall if anything. He's about 41cm without the hat, Leon is about 32cm.

The only issue I've had with him is the black paint on the inside of his hat has rubbed off a little on the head. Thankfully IMO he looks much cooler with the hat on and that's how I'll be displaying him but if you're concerned then perhaps line the inside of the hat which contacts with his head with some fabric to avoid the black paint rubbing off.

Man, thing can't ship from sideshow or bbts soon enough, I hope the sell the flamethrower at some point, I love it. Weird we got that mp5 instead of it. I also hope the lightning hawks come in soon, ordered mine, but it's apprently not in stock yet from the place I picked it up on ebay.

Hello, gonna be asking this in this thread and the other thread, but has anybody who ordered the lightning hawk set from any store still not gotten it yet? I've gotten one on ebay, and the seller says it's still not shipping out yet, is it coming in waves or am I being lied to.

Also that Leon's lookin nice project_a

I should be getting my Leon figure by the end of the week. Today I got sent an invoice from Giantoy for the Grim Reaper 'Hunk' figure.

So with this figure finally released after such a long development and what not, does anyone know if DamToys still plans to release anymore figures in the RE lineup? I know there was a 3rd party Claire released a while ago, but I'd love to see DamToys still make her as well as Ada and maybe even Hunk.
I doubt that Hunk would be made by them, but you never know.

Id also love to see them tackle the RE remake on an official capacity with better sculpt work and clothing than the 3rd party figures released already.

I'm pretty sure Damtoys might have made him already. [emoji848]

b17eb63f70c1ea1a52da8b59816b9c65.jpg
f547b360d222487faed6b8868d0bb3cb.jpg
ad1a4f6d1f3f2435cd0bba5818e7317c.jpg
9b9be3e9c2a85e5502a7616720bce973.jpg

It could just be the accessories were made at the same factory.

Back in 2013-ish, there was really only one factory that made guns, or at least 'good' guns, because their molds were so crisp and clean, they supplied all the guns for Hot Toys and other modern military figures. They were basically OEM manufacturers, and brands would just buy whatever guns they needed from this factory and pack them with their figures. I want to say the factory name was like Womaz, or something like that.

There are only three or four factories that can produce high-end 1/6 scale stuff, so that's why so much of it looks the same. You have just a handful of factories producing for all the brands in the hobby.

So with this figure finally released after such a long development and what not, does anyone know if DamToys still plans to release anymore figures in the RE lineup? I know there was a 3rd party Claire released a while ago, but I'd love to see DamToys still make her as well as Ada and maybe even Hunk.
I doubt that Hunk would be made by them, but you never know.

Id also love to see them tackle the RE remake on an official capacity with better sculpt work and clothing than the 3rd party figures released already.

f9c74edd61d064c05d33b92b6b023bf2.png

[emoji2960]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back