Dam toys gangsters kingdom total line up

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes they truly are original and so well made , the attention to tiny detail and the top quality of the paint and clothing make them so great to have in any collection. A refreshing change in 1/6 scale

I really think we'll see spade 7 soon because they are mentioned in spade 6's "ada" story and they'll somehow come in to it, I just wonder which famous personallity they'll pick?

Ok. After reading the stories, I dont understand one thing. Maybe my English is not very good to comprehend the story... Why would J of spade worked for the King of Heart in the first place!??? He is the son of King of Spade. Unless the Spade and Heart are allies...

what i love about this line is they give us a lot of weapon and cool clothing...

Got this arriving early this week , coat looks great , another solid addition to the gangsters lineup

spade j memories just arrive freakin awesome.love the pipe/ tried to put the pipe in his mouth but couldnt hold the pipe. no biggy it also cool when he hold the pipe.

so, this (GK001EX) guy's been waiting in storage in my brothers house since christmas:

finally got my hands on it today. first I was excited, but in the end a little underwhelmed. it was a little overpriced and got gauth in the customs. so, I wasn't happy to begin with.
it just started looking like crap to me. the jacket didnt fall properly, the body felt scrawny etc. and it just wasn't anywhere near as good as the promo-pics... fortunately I had been able to score a few parts from the 'original' to make a few adjustments. unfortunately that also meant I had been pouring more money in to something I was unpleased with. so... I started to get a little ticked off.

but, once I messed around with it more and more, swapped the MX-head on, stogie in mouth, a few tweaks here and there, I finally started seeing it a bit differently... with the mods I made, I think I'm finally starting to get closer to being happy with it...

I just wanted to see if anyone on here was able to get the diamond 3 Juarez hidden figure. The place I got mine said it was the only one they got out of 5 cases.

so, this (GK001EX) guy's been waiting in storage in my brothers house since christmas:

finally got my hands on it today. first I was excited, but in the end a little underwhelmed. it was a little overpriced and got gauth in the customs. so, I wasn't happy to begin with.
it just started looking like crap to me. the jacket didnt fall properly, the body felt scrawny etc. and it just wasn't anywhere near as good as the promo-pics... fortunately I had been able to score a few parts from the 'original' to make a few adjustments. unfortunately that also meant I had been pouring more money in to something I was unpleased with. so... I started to get a little ticked off.

but, once I messed around with it more and more, swapped the MX-head on, stogie in mouth, a few tweaks here and there, I finally started seeing it a bit differently... with the mods I made, I think I'm finally starting to get closer to being happy with it...

be sure to put a piece of plastic between the head and the cap. the cap stains the head and face

Here's Baron (GK007)

b1.jpg
b2.jpg
b3.jpg

Here's my custom Gangster: Jules
Head by Sebs Customs, body by DamToys, outfit by DamToys and Hot Toys..
Sorry for the bad quality pics (taken with my cell phone)

j1.jpg
j2.jpg
j3.jpg
j5.jpg
j6.jpg

Hi guys!
I don't come here quite often but I couldn't fail to show you my first Gangsters Kingdom figure.

In fact, I got it this last December, just after Christmas, and I was super happy to unwrap and discover this little gem. The fact is that it's also my first all DamToys figure.
But, quickly, I was a little disappointed because of the very tight jacket.
So, first, I changed it to a more flexible jacket:

DamToys_Gangsters-Kingdom_Spade-4_customized.jpg

Subsequently, this is the shirt that caused me a problem. I didn't like the cowboy look that DamToys had given to their Colin Farrell figure.
So I put myself in mind to change its look for something less extravagant...

damtoys-gk004-spade4-kitbash.jpg

Then, finally, I found clothes that I thought they were better suited to Farrell as a gangster:

fabhmace-collection_gk-spade-4_img1.jpg

fabhmace-collection_gk-spade-4_img2.jpg

fabhmace-collection_gk-spade-4_img3.jpg

fabhmace-collection_gk-spade-4_img4.jpg

fabhmace-collection_gk-spade-4_img5.jpg

fabhmace-collection_gk-spade-4_img6.jpg

Now I look forward to receive the Spade 5 figure that I preordered...
But it seems it takes a very long time for coming in France.

Here's some shoot of my latest gangster..(the gang is growing faster...now i'ts 17 members)
IMG_4047.JPG
IMG_4043.JPG
IMG_4045.JPG
IMG_4044.JPG
IMG_4046.JPG

Back