Customikey's Toys of Wonder

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fantastic custom Mikey! Very well executed. :bow

Sorry to hear about your wife man, my heart goes out to you. It's not an easy thing to deal with. I Hope everything works out smoothly in the end. :duff

that's just a phenomenal custom mike, absolutely amazing. And a brilliant looking display it makes. (and you're right... it does look like he's singing)

as with everyone else, sorry to hear about everything. Hope it all picks up for you from now on. :)

Hey Mike, sorry. :monkey2

Just learned this. If it's any consolation for you, your Phantom figure set is beautiful.
A great job. And it says a lot for you too.

Hang in there. You do have friends that care. (I remember)

phantom is great and looks excellent with his partner. Sorry to hear about your troubles. hope it all works out for the best!

I know my thread here has probably been relegated to the backpages for a while now. Reason being that, in the divorce, I'm afraid my wife got our dining table, which was also my paint desk. Sucks.

Upside is that, with all her crap gone, I finally have room for a devoted paint desk of my own! Coolness.

Badside is that I don't have the money for a new paint desk yet. Sucks.

Equally sucky: Lisa also took my fancy digital camera!!

Upside: I have been gifted a brand spanking new (and much better!) digital camera for Christmas! Coolness.

The result, of course, is that I can take much better pictures (coolness) of things I've already shown you (semi-sucky.)

So, enjoy these while I shop around for a new paint desk, and know that Customikey WILL return with many a new paint project, including Old Ben, ANH Leia, the hobbits, Gandalf the White, and Blackbeard.

These pics were taken with no special lighting, using the macro setting on my new Olympus FE-250 8.0 megapixel camera. As stark and as detailed as any pic I've ever taken. Would love to hear any comments.

PC220193.jpg

PC220200.jpg

PC220207.jpg

PC220220.jpg

Welcome back! Can't wait to see some new stuff!

BTW, I was unaware of the divorce... sorry to hear that and hope all is well :rock

Welcome back to our first freaks customizer!!

:rolleyes:.........:cool:

Can't wait to see what you have coming down the pipeline.

It's good to see you back, Mikey. Hope you have a great holiday season to start off your new life. Remember to appreciate your previous life for it made you the man you are today and what you'll become in the future.

Your pics are fabulous. They every detail. I especially like the two pics of Aragorn & Mace looking up. Keep up the great work and hope to see more soon.

It's great to see you again Mikey, I hope things get back to normal for you bro. We miss having you around here and seeing the great stuff you do. :rock

He is back! Good to see you post again. Oddly enough I was just thinking about you while seeing Sweeney Todd today.

Welcome back mikey! I love that Aragorn. Have we seen that before?

Come to think of it, this Aragorn is my second attempt. I sold the first one. So, I guess he is a "new" repaint after all. Go fig.

Just got my Old Ben. Must must MUST paint Trevor's incredible sculpt!!

mikeys backkkkkkk :rock

great pics mikey... thats the first time I think I've seen the SS Mace head actually look like Sam Jackson. Fabulous work.

As always :bow

BRAVO, MIKE! I love your Faramir! The beard is exceptional, in it's subtlety, and the eyes look super. And your Aragron is a work of art also. Love what you've done with him.

Wow!!! Very nicely done--always a joy to see more Faramirs. You need to put these in the Faramir image thread (I always keep it on the first page for reader's convenience :D)!

Back