CUSTOM Swampskier

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd like that color changing Dreadnok ski vehicle as well.

TBH, I'd pretty much be a sucker for about anything Zartan/Dreadnok related.

:lol As I'm sure you're aware, there's a growing element of people who feel they're owed something for next to nothing, while deflecting their OCD tendencies toward unsuspecting artists and expecting miniaturized perfection at bargain basement prices.

I don't mind people trying to get a deal but I also feel some customizers take upon themselves to do no front end work and require no upfront payment and then ***** when they don't get paid dealing in a hobby where grown *** men collect toys. I do it for fun, not as a living so if I'm learning something while doing it I don't mind undercutting my time a bit but my *** WILL get paid despite whiny man babies.

you know you have a serious joe collector if someone tries to replicate the joe base in 1/6th scale. it would be ginormous. and cost probably around 2grand.

I'd take a terror drome and a flagg, and a separate residence for storage.

PM me when you do this I'd love to see finished proto I might buy one. I have been on fence for zartan because I wanted his Vehichle before I got him. I plan on making Zaranna and zander sometime this year and if your doing this I may build me a zartan as well.

I'll be sure to post progress pics once I get started.

I'd like that color changing Dreadnok ski vehicle as well.

TBH, I'd pretty much be a sucker for about anything Zartan/Dreadnok related.

Ditto.

Can't wait to see your proto...

zartan01.jpg

I think I'd be cool with a non articulated one as long as it looked good.

I really hope this project works for you, I'd like to see someone on the boards who specializes in dio/vehicle work.

Back