Custom Simpsons Bust!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

punkg42

Super Freak
Reaction score
Custom Simpsons Bust! CHANGING CAPE, Need your imput

Morning all. Well, I got tired of looking at my extra Bart Simpson bust I had so I decided to make a custom Bartman from it. Some paint and a cape later I think it turned out pretty cool. :D Still have a few minor touch-ups and will probably change the name at the bottom to Bartman.

100_8610.jpg

100_8611.jpg

100_8612.jpg

:)

Decided to change the cape, see page 2 for pics and suggest a length...

Last edited:
Steve!! how are ya?? yeah, i'm pretty sparse on the spawn boards now... found a new home. :D

custom looks AWESOME by the way!!

Oh, and welcome!! this place rocks.

Steve!! how are ya?? yeah, i'm pretty sparse on the spawn boards now... found a new home. :D

custom looks AWESOME by the way!!

Oh, and welcome!! this place rocks.

Hey man! We need to hang out sometime soon. Yeha, I haven't seen you on the Spawn boards for awhile. I mostly hang out in the Statue and Bust thread now over there and that's about it.

VERY NICE! :D

That cape is HUGE! What's it from?

I'm not really sure... it was just in my custom figure fodder pile... I was going to try and alter it to make it smaller or use another one but I really like the way this one turned out. I like the way it curves to the side and makes it look all 'dramatic'. I like the way it looks.

Hey man! We need to hang out sometime soon. Yeha, I haven't seen you on the Spawn boards for awhile. I mostly hang out in the Statue and Bust thread now over there and that's about it.

yeah, glad you're here, you'll like it here... less "kids" flaming each other (why i left)

and yes, hang out soon for sure! i'd love to see your basement now, and i have lots of new stuff to show myself. i am officially addicted to Hot Toys and am not looking for a cure anytime soon. :D

Cape is a little big for him, but that's pretty darn cool. Nice job!

yeah, glad you're here, you'll like it here... less "kids" flaming each other (why i left)

and yes, hang out soon for sure! i'd love to see your basement now, and i have lots of new stuff to show myself. i am officially addicted to Hot Toys and am not looking for a cure anytime soon. :D

Oh man the stuff I have gotten since last time you were over... lots of goodies, tons of statues.... including these two! :D:cool:

100_8442.jpg

I believe you are correct! I didn't think it was from that fig but I took a closer look and it is! Which I should have known cause I have every single Spawn figure.

Great looking Bartman, the overly dramatic cape is pretty fun looking with him. Almost like a movie version.

punk, you NEED to post your collection pics. I never get tired at looking at them... :monkey5

punk, you NEED to post your collection pics. I never get tired at looking at them... :monkey5

But most of them are figures... well...there are a lot of statues now.

What forum do you post them in here?

Ok, I've had a few comments and critiques about the cape being big... and I kinda agree... so, I decided to use this one which fits a bit more for the look of the bust bust. Now, I just need to figure out where to cut it down to size at. I'm thinking about just below the first lip of the base... your thougts?

100_8627.jpg

I will of course be painting the cape, as well as changing the neck part to resemble a tied cape look.

Back