• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Custom Peter Parker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

YoNoSe

Ecto Cooler
CF Supporter
Reaction score
SOLD! :banana
This is a Feng Parker head, painted and modded to fit a TrueType by Xenoviper. He's on a brand new Hot Toys Truetype body w/ Hot Toys boot feet. Hands are some bendies that are modded to fit...not the best quality, but they do the web-shooting pose. The head could be drilled out a little more to fit more flush on the neck but it looked good enough to me so I never bothered.
The clothes - Saturday Toys jeans, SSC Mulder shirt, Toy Biz Spidey costume trimmed to fit so it shows but doesn't cover the whole body....needs sewing and tailoring in the back, the vest is a HT jacket that I cut the sleeves off of and crudely sewed. Camera was bought off Ebay and comes with a couple extra lenses. Strap is custom, held with tape and should probably be glued.
Only thing NOT included is the tie in the first pic.

I'm asking $120 shipped USA for this guy but am open to offers. He's off to Ebay this weekend.

PARKER1.jpg

parker3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
That's awsome! Wish I could afford that, but its a bad time being near X-Mas!
Good luck with the sale though!

Thanks! A lot of TLC went into this guy.
$$$ is tight, I know. But I am pretty reasonabl when it comes to offers.....

Some questions that have come up -

I forgot to list payment as PAYPAL ONLY.

I would consider going lower for the head only if you have a Truetype already.

I ship USPS Priority w/ Deliv Confirmation.

Internat'ls are welcom, but shipping is on you.

First come first serve - if you're not commited and someone else is, they will get.

Back