1/6 Custom Maria Hill/Sharon Carter

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

guy66657

Super Freak
Reaction score
Alright, so this is still gonna be in the planning stages but i'm seriously considering making customs of these two since we're most likely never gonna get them, more so with Sharon. Maria is still a huge hope though. But i'm planning to maybe take some Black Widow jumpsuits and maybe modifying them a bit, especially with Sharon's.

I don't know if she's ever gonna wear her signature white SHIELD Uniform but i'm planning to possibly dye one of BW's WS jumpsuits.

Now the main problem for me at the moment is finding awesome headsculpts. I tried looking for Cobie Smulders heads but the ones I found seem to be too big for Hot Toys bodies.

I do think a custom Sharon would be damn awesome though. I'm really planning to go for the white SHIELD jumpsuit and hopefully try to give Maria the one that she has in The Avengers.

I'll definitely be using these for inspiration.

sharon-carter.jpg

tumblr_m959gyEIrD1rwoljao1_r1_1280.png

tumblr_mk678arqoK1rwoljao1_1280.png

Haha awesome man. For Sharon, I think I might be using a lot of Winter Soldier Black Widow parts.

As for Maria's jumpsuit, I'm debating on using the IM2 Widow suit.

Alright, so this is still gonna be in the planning stages but i'm seriously considering making customs of these two since we're most likely never gonna get them, more so with Sharon. Maria is still a huge hope though. But i'm planning to maybe take some Black Widow jumpsuits and maybe modifying them a bit, especially with Sharon's.

Sounds like a cool project - will be following this with interest! :rock

Haha awesome man. For Sharon, I think I might be using a lot of Winter Soldier Black Widow parts.

As for Maria's jumpsuit, I'm debating on using the IM2 Widow suit.

I seem to recall a Maria Hill custom on ebay a while back that used the IM2 Widow suit. The suit was tailored for a bigger body, so it may require some work to get it to look good on the current HT female body (the old one was really tall). If you could recolor it, the Avengers Widow suit would be good too.

I seem to recall a Maria Hill custom on ebay a while back that used the IM2 Widow suit. The suit was tailored for a bigger body, so it may require some work to get it to look good on the current HT female body (the old one was really tall). If you could recolor it, the Avengers Widow suit would be good too.

I remember seeing that on eBay as well.

I'm looking for a Sharon suit right now.

Might I ask anyone here with photoshop skills a favor and maybe photoshop all three Widows except the AOU one to a white uniform instead of a black one and removing the logo from the belts? Just the jumpsuit and lot the belts or the holsters. Please? I just need a little help in the visual and concept department.

Isn't that a knockoff Scarlet Johanssen head sculpt? It's a great looking sculpt, but might look kind of weird beside Black Widow. Hope you're able to find a good quality white jumpsuit. Will be cool is Sharon shows up in TWS wearing some variation of the White uniform.

Isn't that a knockoff Scarlet Johanssen head sculpt? It's a great looking sculpt, but might look kind of weird beside Black Widow. Hope you're able to find a good quality white jumpsuit. Will be cool is Sharon shows up in TWS wearing some variation of the White uniform.

I agree. When I look at that I see Scarlett/BW right away.

Yeah it is but it's the only good ish blonde headsculpt I can find. XD

But if I were to get it, id never display her with Nat. She'll be in her own section as part of my wholegroup display

Following with interest as I'm on the same hunt for a good movie-verse Sharon.

Gosh the promo stuff for this movie is unbearably cheesy looking. Between trying to make Sharon cool and Bucky's dislocated everything, it all looks like a knock off pirated DVD cover. Sharon was WAY more interesting as a low key operative.

Back