Custom Kit Bash Bruce Wayne pictures!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is it me or does it appear slightly puffy across the chest ?

Hey I'm going to the same thing with my Bruce and make American psycho you should try the water technique on the suit and coat to get it to fit better.

The Enchanted suit can look remarkably good with surprisingly little effort. I would suggest simply ironing the coat instead of going through the trouble of the water treatment. Water treating tends to work really well for things like Jedi robes or capes; Things that you'd want to add realistically scaled folds to. With this coat, the crisper and sharper you can get it, the better. I ironed my Enchanted overcoat and the difference it made was pretty amazing.

While you're at it, you might as well run the iron over the jacket. It should solve your puffy chest problem. :rock

Are there any good ties available out there? The one that comes with this set doesn't particularly scream Bruce Wayne.

If any of you are wondering, that suit is exactly as pictured on Tony Stark there. It's black with navy-gray pinstripes (very subtle) and has that exact tie pattern. Here's a picture of what you get (not my auction!).

Last edited:
Nice, but expensive. I am happy with the Toy Square one.

Those were even more expensive and no longer available. I'd have preferred one of those to be honset even for the loftier cost.

I preordered this Hot Toys suit from Toy Square and it was sold out for a while. Looks like they got more in stock for those that are interested!

Yeah but in the grand scheme of things it was not THAT much more.

Especially with the inclusion of the Vest for the three piece look.

Only think is not getting the neck.

In addition, the shoes are put on as opposed to shoe feet with pegs.

BTW... While the TDK Bruce Wayne head has the extra long neck included, I realized that my orig. Bruce head does not have any neck. I tried to put it on the extra long one that came with my TDK Bats but it did not look very good, neither in color nor it fits... Which neck do I have to buy for it?

@ Hot Toys/ Star suit: To be honest from my point of view this is crap. It looks like a cheap Ken suit. You can get a Saturday Toys suit for the same prize and that one is miles better than the HT one. Just look at the bottom holes... Tooooo large. Check out the thread in the Marvel section. I would cancel the order. Just my two cents dont want to offend anyone. :)

I couldn't stand the bulkiness of the Toys2 jacket anymore:

balerang2.jpg

balerang.jpg

I did the same pose at first with my Toys2 suit. Looks great.

Latest posts

Back