Custom Kit Bash Bruce Wayne pictures!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
not going to get much cheaper than that. they're like extremely rare now, but they do come with a really good body so...the choice is yours.
i used to look on ebay forever but i finally gave up and already bought a bbi body.

K07-
This is a Saturday Toys suit on a True Type (minus the shoulder pads in the coat). Hope this helps!

TsToys030.jpg

Also I have some triad clothing and when placed on a TT it fit a bit tight to my liking.

bond is a bit on the pale side... lol

Can some one tell me a good price for a Saturday toys Suit i found one on ebay for an ok price, but a little expensive for me.

That's what I said. Especially for basic black.

my Toy Square suit is rather nice. Finally put together my Bruce on a G3.5 body and it works for my taste.

Nice score on Josh's Scarecrow... I really wanted that, but just never had the $$$ :monkey2

Have to say, I'm bummed I missed out on the Toys2 suits, they look great for Wayne. And I agree with ya Venny, the Pro does look better than the TT in a suit. But I imagine the new slim shoulders will work really well once its released.

Hey guys, thanks for the suggestion.
One more Bruce Wayne with Disney Enchanted Robert/Mattel (the gloves are from Bank Robber):

DSC00076.jpg

DSC00099.jpg

DSC00097.jpg

DSC00096.jpg

DSC00095.jpg

DSC00094.jpg

Hey guys, thanks for the suggestion.
One more Bruce Wayne with Disney Enchanted Robert/Mattel (the gloves are from Bank Robber):

DSC00076.jpg

DSC00099.jpg

DSC00097.jpg

DSC00096.jpg

Hey I'm going to the same thing with my Bruce and make American psycho you should try the water technique on the suit and coat to get it to fit better.

I got my Hot Toys 1/6 scale suit from Toys2. Just need a body now. Still waiting for my Saturday Toys suit to come with my True Type body.

That's what I said. Especially for basic black.

my Toy Square suit is rather nice. Finally put together my Bruce on a G3.5 body and it works for my taste.

Can the hands be swapped out for the Hot Toy's Truetype hands?

Back