Custom Kit Bash Bruce Wayne pictures!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys! Just got my Toys2 suit today, but I got a question about the belt of the pants...just wondering what loop was the better fit on your custom Brue Wayne regarding the belt of this suit? Just because the belt is rather tight to pull threw the metal buckle as it is and I don't want to mess around with it too much lest it tears in two.

So which belt loop/opening did you set in on? The middle one? The outter one closest to the tip of the belt? The last one going farthest into the belt?

....also, how did you guys get the shoes on? Should I not bother with socks? Should I stick the shoes in warm (not hot and boiling)water and for how long? HELP!

Received my two suits too. They look as cool as the blue one. The only parts I do not like are the shoes and the belt... Will maybe switch them later... Now I need some TT bodies... I finally found a cheap shop in Europe but I ran out of money at the moment... :(

K07-
This is a Saturday Toys suit on a True Type (minus the shoulder pads in the coat). Hope this helps!

TsToys030.jpg

Also I have some triad clothing and when placed on a TT it fit a bit tight to my liking.

Is that the 01A suit? Theres one on ebay.

Received my two suits too. They look as cool as the blue one. The only parts I do not like are the shoes and the belt... Will maybe switch them later... Now I need some TT bodies... I finally found a cheap shop in Europe but I ran out of money at the moment... :(

I might be interested in those shoes if you don't want them! Let me know if you're willing to sell...

My suit came in ! Finally ! Now where the heck is my body !!!

Ok... As I said I wasnt home... I ment that page, but you are right... No TTs... Unfortunatly I wrote down www.space.de in my organizer too... :confused:

I will have to search it again. I know there is a German side which has them... :lol

Yeah, no problem. I'd definetely be interested in that site, as I have never come across any HT stuff other than the usual overpriced 200+ euros ones most shops offer nowadays.:monkey5

Back