Custom Kit Bash Bruce Wayne pictures!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dont know if this was precisely the suit Mr. Wayne was looking for:
mcunmasked2.jpg

Heh.

So some people used the saturday suit and body and it looked fine with the default neck joint from the hot toys batman fgures but then others say it looked a little hunch back ?.

I was planning on using the body witht the suit but I'm hestating purchasing it now.

Personally , I think EvilFace's figure with the Staturday toys suit and body looks in perfect proportion and great.
BruceWayne1.jpg

If other people are using all the exact same things and still having problems that strange ?. I guess I will just have to cross my fingers.

I am planning on making a custom Ninja Bruce with 1 head and a suited Bruce with the other.

So some people used the saturday suit and body and it looked fine with the default neck joint from the hot toys batman fgures but then others say it looked a little hunch back ?.

I was planning on using the body witht the suit but I'm hestating purchasing it now.

Personally , I think EvilFace's figure with the Staturday toys suit and body looks in perfect proportion and great.

If other people are using all the exact same things and still having problems that strange ?. I guess I will just have to cross my fingers.

I am planning on making a custom Ninja Bruce with 1 head and a suited Bruce with the other.

It depends how you're displaying the body. It's almost the same like the bear-belly of the TDK-Batman. In some positions it's not there and in some it's huge. :p

When I get my ST-Suit for my Bruce Wayne head, I was a bit disappointed, because it didn't look that well, but after I tried to pose him right, it's nearly perfect. :)

5.png

3.png

now to me that figure looks awesome. I'm still a little confused though , I have heard the figure can look crappy with the body you guys are using but strangley I have never seen a photo of it with the body which I would describe as " crappy ".
What pose or position must the figure be in to look not so great ?.
Thanks for the help mate. :rock2

Yup, I like the Saturday Toys suit/figure set. And that is exactly how he came of the package, not futz. I just pulled the stock head/neck off and put the Wayne head/HT neck on the figure and put him on the shelf. He looks really good.

I think some of the problem with a few of the customs here is the shoulders are too straight or the neck isnt long enough. The shoulders need to have some slant angle to them.

For the saturday toys suit you need the neck that comes with the TDK batman's Bruce wayne head. A normal length truetype neck isn't long enough and will result in the hunchback look.

Mine is a normal true type neck and doesn't look hunched.

Strange. Mine very much did...unless..you see with mine I kept the Saturday toys body as I felt the suit was a perfect fit for it. I then initially tried transferring the wayne head from Batman original suit onto it using a spare true-type neck - this combination resulted in the hunchback/head squated into shoulders look.

I also tried a complete transfer of the suit onto a a true-type body but I wasn't happy with that either. I can't recall if it had the hunchback problem but I do remember the shoulders looking ridiculously wide....maybe thats whats resulting in the pinhead issue for some of you.

For my money the best combo is this:

-Saturday toys body
-Saturday toys suit
-neck from TDK Batman's Bruce wayne head
-actual Bruce Wayne head from Batman original suit version

I'd post a picture of mine only I have to keep relearning how to do that every time.

Im perfectly content with my Toy Soldier Suit + HT Asian Body + TDK Bruce Head:
htbrucewayne.jpg

Just got the Toys2 black suit (expensive, I know, but I thought it might also serve as a good basis for Alfred with a couple of mods to the waistcoat and tie). It's a nice suit although both waistcoat and shirt could be a little more form-fitting if you're using a True Type (there's quite a lot of bulk left over on both). I didn't spend a lot of time futzing so I'm sure I could have got it to look better, but it seems the biggest issue in finding a suit for Bruce Wayne is the head sculpt (at least for the original suit figure) is too small. The Toys2 suit looked too bulky on him, but when I swapped the head for V1 Joker or Superman/Clark Kent (who also came today - yay! I've been having lots of fun dressing dolls haha) everything looked pretty much right in its proportions. It's not hugely undersized - mere fractions of an inch - but as long as those of us who weren't lucky enough to get in on the Andy B sculpt are using the Yulli/HT heads, there will be problems. The best internal-scale representation (dare I say it) might be made using the HT Bruce head on a Medicom RAH Massive body (ducks for cover).

I'm expecting my orginal suit DK today and the new suit version next week
:D

I ordered 3 TrueType caucasion body's (Wayne, Kent and Stark) along with the gray and black suit from Toys2. If I'm reading your post, the suits don't fit properly with body / head sculpt?

I just dropped a boat load of cash, they better fit :rolleyes:

I also just got the $50.00 suit from Toys2 and, at least for me, fits just fine with the HT Truetype body. Only problem I had was they sent me the wrong color, but once I put it on the figure, I just left it as is. But know I want another one!!!

I also just got the $50.00 suit from Toys2 and, at least for me, fits just fine with the HT Truetype body. Only problem I had was they sent me the wrong color, but once I put it on the figure, I just left it as is. But know I want another one!!!

Whew....great news. I ordered the black and gray suits. Gray for B Wayne and black for T Stark (Assuming he ever comes).....:D

Whew....great news. I ordered the black and gray suits. Gray for B Wayne and black for T Stark (Assuming he ever comes).....:D

I actually ordered the Gray suit, but was shipped the black instead. was upset at first but I actually like this one too. Too bad the gray is sold out now.

Back