Custom Kit Bash Bruce Wayne pictures!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Once my thumb is healed up I need to bring quality time to my BW bash.

EACFA1BC-BD78-498E-92F8-13A965B54DCE-26272-0000128314795A11.jpg

Here's one for sale at the commerce:

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=120367

if you cant access the commerce section yet due to your low post, PM the seller elvis1976.

Thanks Hydeous- really appreciate the heads up and link, hope I'm not too late..

Better hurry though, as it wont last long :panic::peace

Oh wow if it is one painted by him you better jump on it now!!

I just pm'd him, i have to be on this constantly or things will be gone before I even knew they were available

got my asmus wayne suit in today, it's really nice! once i get the neck post trimmed to fit the DX12 head and get some good tape to keep the shirt down tight i'll post pics.

got my asmus wayne suit in today, it's really nice! once i get the neck post trimmed to fit the DX12 head and get some good tape to keep the shirt down tight i'll post pics.

I've been thinking about ordering that one. Ill let your pics be the deciding factor.

Back when sellers couldn't give these away, I got a Medi Bruce Wayne for $50, with the intention of figuring out a way to get the Hot Toys TDK Original Suit Bruce head onto the Medi body, etc. Using a rubber furniture bumper jammed up into the head (with a small hole cut into it,) I was able to marry the two without any loss of articulation.

wayne-1_zps7ba7f673.jpg

And here's the Cian head on the original HT BATMAN BEGINS figure with a Medi TDK cowl:

waynecian_zps28896a90.jpg

Last edited:
Nope, that's the V1. 303 Aerospace protectant makes all the difference. My TDK OC has been on open shelf display since '08, and it looks like I opened the box yesterday.

Nope, that's the V1. 303 Aerospace protectant makes all the difference. My TDK OC has been on open shelf display since '08, and it looks like I opened the box yesterday.

Was it always that shiny? I have never seen a v1 of the BB HT suit in person actually.

May have start to look into the 303 protectant then:yess::hi5:

Do you own the DX02 as well, and if so, hows it holding up so far (if you use the 303 protectant on that figure)?

Back