Custom Kit Bash Bruce Wayne pictures!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Never bought the DX, as I hated the way the PERS head looked.

However, my MMS71 still looks brand new too, and it's been on open shelf display since Christmas 2008.

Yeah, the original HT BATMAN BEGINS figure was always pretty shiny.

The 303 is amazing, but I would be reluctant to use it on the new, painted style suits (Keaton, Toy Fair Bats.) I think there is a possibility that it would cause the paint to release from the suit.

Last edited:
Bad photo, bad lighting etc and still waiting on my Adam head and my DX01 belt but this is my Bruce so far :wave

20121224_115933.jpg

wow nice. Can't wait to see it complete. Still debating on what to do with my extra Adam head.

Okay, question for you folks: is there a way to remove the black base from the DX 12 Wayne head? I've got a suit and a headplay narrow shoulder body I got from eBay, but I can't figure out how to attach the head. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Okay, question for you folks: is there a way to remove the black base from the DX 12 Wayne head? I've got a suit and a headplay narrow shoulder body I got from eBay, but I can't figure out how to attach the head. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Yeah, you heat up the bottom with a hair dryer, take out the black peg. Then you use the peg with the body but you'll have to sand it down to fit. Visit Maglor's customisation thread for more info but that is pretty much the jist of it :hi5:

Back